★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Any Information on....

12-07-2008, 04:31 PM
Any Information on....

any information on...

my appolgies, the name and the developer escapes me, but its the game where you have an object, like a block, sphere, or horse, or random object, and you have to rap a rope around it....it was Zen Something...i was looking forward to that game, but can't remember it now..but i know the developer is in these forums

also, you can use this thread to find out information on any app/game and we can see if we, collectively, can try to find the answer
thanks
12-07-2008, 04:33 PM
The developer's name I believe is Frand and the company is Secret Exit, and the game is Zen Bound. They also made the popular SPIN game, and I can not wait for Zen Bound, and all I know is that it might come out January. I saw a recent screen shot ont their website and it looks amazing!

12-07-2008, 04:38 PM
i'm eager to get my hands on the game too
12-07-2008, 04:45 PM
What about Astro Ranch? Anyone remember reading about that? There were a couple screens, too. Probably somewhere back in the TouchArcade archives.
12-07-2008, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase View Post
What about Astro Ranch? Anyone remember reading about that? There were a couple screens, too. Probably somewhere back in the TouchArcade archives.
It's coming in 2009.

http://astroranch.com/

edit: I'm really more interested in Rolando for the time being. All the hype aside, it's refreshing to see a developer taking his time. I am sick of half baked games that need to go through several updates before they become any good.
12-07-2008, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by different View Post
It's coming in 2009.

http://astroranch.com/
Ah. Thanks Hopefully in Q1 at least.
12-07-2008, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by different View Post
edit: I'm really more interested in Rolando for the time being. All the hype aside, it's refreshing to see a developer taking his time. I am sick of half baked games that need to go through several updates before they become any good.
And ditto. It looks great.
12-07-2008, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maythius View Post
The developer's name I believe is Frand and the company is Secret Exit, and the game is Zen Bound. They also made the popular SPIN game, and I can not wait for Zen Bound, and all I know is that it might come out January. I saw a recent screen shot ont their website and it looks amazing!
thank you so much
I had Zen on the tip of mah tounge -haha it was driving me nuts

I think EA hinted that Monopoly was coming out next week as well
12-07-2008, 05:05 PM
I hope I'm not out of line in posting this, but if you want to whet your appetite for Zen Bound, you should definitely be playing Zen Bondage, its its "spiritual predecessor" (or at least that's what Frand calls it on the Secret Exit forums). Secret Exit is apparently working with the people behind the first one for the app version.

This link will take you to a free version of the game and a description. It's more mesmerizing than addictive, but that's a good thing in my book.
12-07-2008, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by polyplay View Post
I hope I'm not out of line in posting this, but if you want to whet your appetite for Zen Bound, you should definitely be playing Zen Bondage, its its "spiritual predecessor" (or at least that's what Frand calls it on the Secret Exit forums). Secret Exit is apparently working with the people behind the first one for the app version.

This link will take you to a free version of the game and a description. It's more mesmerizing than addictive, but that's a good thing in my book.
I can't wait for zenbound. And that's a really cool site that you gave a link too, too bad I only have macs though =(