• Publisher: REANIX
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 1749.9 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (3)
App description: iPhone verison wiil be released on Oct23, so free HD version for a limit time.

Get ready to frantically fling daggers for hours. iDaggers is a an intense platformer that will actually challenge you. If things get too heated hit your Fairy for slow motion and unleash a furious flurry of blades.

12 POWERFUL WEAPONS
Throw an endless stream of upgradable Daggers and mix in that perfect AOE Bomb or chaotic Rocket.

FAIRY SLOW MOTION IS EPIC EVERY TIME.
Utilize your Fairy's slow motion whenever things get too overwhelming. She's your only hope.

TONS OF CUTE BADDIES WITH NOT SO CUTE ATTACKS
Look forward to new enemies and figuring out how to deal with their crazy assaults.

20 RICH SOUNDTRACKS
Pop in headphones and you'll be completely in the zone, especially during Boss fights.

7 JAW DROPPING BOSSES
Be prepared for some wild boss battles that will require strategy and pro moves.

INNOVATIVE TOUCH SCREEN CONTROLS THAT WORK
Get a feel for the dual stick controls that feel easy and natural.

Some Pro Tips!
Use slo motion Fairy and weapons frequently. They recharge fast.
Hold down to have your Fairy shield you. Damage lowers her meter instead.
Toggle Auto Fire on the top left as you quickly master the controls.

--------

BROUGHT TO YOU BY REANIX
http://www.reanix.com

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER.
http://twitter.com/reanix

REANIX's comments:

Thanks to phonecatts made a video for iDaggersHD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVmjN9t4Uqw

I suggest he use Slow Motion more in the end of this video where the second boss shows.
05-24-2013, 04:57 AM
This looks nice, a bit like a Spell Sword type game? Free part worries me though, full game unlock available or all about consumables?

05-24-2013, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by september View Post
This looks nice, a bit like a Spell Sword type game? Free part worries me though, full game unlock available or all about consumables?
It's like Metal Slug. Don't worry. All levels unblock for free. In-app just to make the game easy.
05-24-2013, 02:31 PM
Just played the game, completed the first stage... Working in the 2nd stage. One question, could you make the Boss's HP bar? I'm always wondering when the boss will be dead while attacking it.. lol
I like the graphic, and the music. They're great, especially the music.
Anyway, any plan for make checkpoint for every stage in the next update? since each stage is divided into few parts, I'll be happy if you can add checkpoints, so I don't need to start again from beginning after death..
I was dead in the boss time in 2nd stage. seriously, how can I get away from those 6 hands.. But, I like it... it's so challenging..
Thank you for giving auto-shooting. It's really really helpful...
Good luck for your game...

Game Center ID: copaeci
05-24-2013, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIX View Post
It's like Metal Slug. Don't worry. All levels unblock for free. In-app just to make the game easy.
Metal Slug sounds good. I would like to pay you if I play and enjoy it as long as it isn't reliant on consumables (which it sounds like it isn't). Time to clear some space and give this a go, artwork looks fantastic and anything that is MS like is up my alley.
05-24-2013, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by copaeci View Post
Just played the game, completed the first stage... Working in the 2nd stage. One question, could you make the Boss's HP bar? I'm always wondering when the boss will be dead while attacking it.. lol
I like the graphic, and the music. They're great, especially the music.
Anyway, any plan for make checkpoint for every stage in the next update? since each stage is divided into few parts, I'll be happy if you can add checkpoints, so I don't need to start again from beginning after death..
I was dead in the boss time in 2nd stage. seriously, how can I get away from those 6 hands.. But, I like it... it's so challenging..
Thank you for giving auto-shooting. It's really really helpful...
Good luck for your game...
Thanks for your suggestion. The important and most useful tool is Slow Motion. Please use it when you feel hard avoid the boss's attack. Run, shoot and jump will help you to beat the 6 hands boss.
05-25-2013, 11:49 AM
Wait... Flying Daggers has been re-titled? I cant find Flying Daggers on the PH appstore anymore. Not sure if i bought it with my US account though.

Their icons are the same O_o

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-25-2013, 11:53 AM
Is REANIX the same as Sparklet Studio???

Check out the first screenshot on this one...

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=151169

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-25-2013, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
ok, so where is sparklet? i need some confirmation on this game.
1. why the ipad version is free?
2. do they change their studio's name? so does it means i have to repurchase flying dagger again once it reappear on App Store?
1 Because the strategy. Just free for a limit time.
2 They don't change the name. REANIX have the Copyright now. The game changed a lot, the important change is the control. You need download it again for the new version which include iPhone5 screen support once we submit to App Store.

Last edited by REANIX; 05-25-2013 at 04:09 PM.
05-25-2013, 08:13 PM
When can we expect a new Iphone version of the old game but remade ? Maybe also, how much would it be for the price ?