★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Fluxx $3 to a buck

05-24-2013, 03:49 AM
Fluxx $3 to a buck

Good ratings

05-24-2013, 03:55 AM
Surprised: I don't expect you to note anything which does not play better with HDMI and/or iCade supported...

Statement: I used to play this against other meatbags/humans online.

Invitation: Any chance for a game?

Statement: I think this can go also to the Playdek sale thread.

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

“Honestly, I was never terribly good at games.” - Finch (PoI S2E16)

05-24-2013, 06:07 AM
This is the only Playdek game I don't have. Guess I'll pick it up. Hope the AI is up to snuff.
05-24-2013, 12:51 PM
one of my favs playdek games.... check them all as there all $1! https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/playdek-inc./id493347346
05-24-2013, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by currymutton View Post
Surprised: I don't expect you to note anything which does not play better with HDMI and/or icade...
Hehe, I only keep bringing it up cause I want the industry to change in the direction that idevices can be used as consoles.

And to force apple to release a wireless bluetooth joystick.

But I do like both hdmi and my icade joystick. It is a good tech demo experience.
05-24-2013, 02:07 PM
I picked up EVERYTHING (including iAP) from Playdek when it was on sale for 99c. Great stuff!
05-24-2013, 02:22 PM
Just bought it, so game on. Now what's all this business about a new Playdek game coming out today?
05-24-2013, 08:46 PM
What's it called?
05-24-2013, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
What's it called?
Could he be referring to Agricola? That is rumoured for next Tuesday, after the current Playdek sale ends...
05-24-2013, 09:09 PM
soon... other later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Just bought it, so game on. Now what's all this business about a new Playdek game coming out today?
yep game coming soon is Agricola to iPad!

In Uwe Rosenberg's game, set during Europe's recovery from the plague, players send their family members out to plow fields, sow crops and build fences. Add rooms to your farmhouse and expand your family! Many hands make light work, and give you extra actions each turn. But, each season the Harvest comes along and every family member must be fed! By developing and improving your farm, the civilized world is revitalized. Providing an intuitive interface and beautiful presentation, Agricola for iOS lets you play this Spiel des Jahres-winning game wherever you are.

HIGHLIGHTS
Spiel des Jahres winning game (Best Complex Game 2008)
Optional Solitaire rules mode
Universal App
Enhanced visual optimization for iPhone 4 and iPad using high resolution graphics designed for the retina display

FEATURES
Universal Game Application
Expansion Content Available
Online Play
Online Game Clock Timers
Invite Game Center Friends
Rematch Button
Next Game Button
More to be announced!

More game info http://zmangames.com/boardgames/agricola.htm

in 2013/2014 schedule is for Tank on Tank

Tank on Tank from Playdek will bring an engaging light war game to your digital tabletop with stunning graphics, ease of play and many of the features you've come to expect from Playdek. Tank on Tank from Lock N Load Publishing is an excellent tactical game that can be learned in five minutes and played during a lunch break. The Allies land in Normandy to liberate France from German rule. The liberation however, won't be an easy road. From D-Day at Omaha Beach, through the battle for Normandy, the Allies will fight the Germans tooth and nail, bayonet and rifle, tank on tank. Look for further news in the weeks ahead.

Battle your Way to Victory
Single Player and Multiplayer
Expansion Packs
Variable levels of AI
Fast and Intuitive Play
Rulebook

Features
Universal Game Application
Expansion Content Available
More to be announced!
Tank on Tank, the boardgame, can be learned in less than five minutes, and played during a lunch break. Shermans battle Tigers, friends battle friends, and the tension runs high.

More info http://www.locknloadgame.com/Section...ail.asp?ID=103