★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: The Quest RPG - a free major update

07-16-2009, 04:41 AM
The Quest RPG - a free major update

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=305553708

Today a major update arrived at the AppStore for The Quest 3D RPG. It includes:

- 8 new maps: including a new, unmapped island, three underground dungeons and a 4 level pyramid
- 4 new quests: talk with the shopkeekers in different cities and searh for a new citizen in Phryn
- 2 new monsters: meet the horrible spectre and the ancient mummy
- many new graphic elements, items, and even a new armor material: mithril

Of course it's free for all registered players.
Have fun with it!
07-16-2009, 06:45 AM
I was so disgusted by this update... It was so unexpected and amazing! Thank You!

"I have nothing to say, and I'm saying it" - John Cage
Plus+ ID= Maythius

Game Center: Maythius

07-16-2009, 07:29 AM
Oooh Don't know if I'll be able to update it before I go to new york for the week though

No Sig
07-16-2009, 08:19 AM
great!

I was discovering the update in between other minor updates of apps an was delighted to see that it actually contains new content. Thanks a boat load! I will have a great time digging around Freymore for that new dungeons and the pyramid...

Cheers! Aen

Once you go Mac you never go back!
07-16-2009, 08:45 AM
Wow... just wow...

This is just a testament to how great this game is and how dedicated the developers are. Talk about the best bang for your buck and top quality gaming experience. Updates here and there... an expansion... and now this! Thank you so much for this update! Very much appreciated I am anxiously awaiting for more games that you guys will release.
07-16-2009, 08:55 AM
I'll have 6 hours to test this in the car to new york, hopefully will make time go by faster!

No Sig
07-16-2009, 10:38 AM
gah, I need to get back into the game
07-16-2009, 10:56 AM
Redshift is the best. Anything you guys put out, I will buy. Thank you.

Helvetica will treat you good if you take time to understand her.
07-16-2009, 11:15 AM
Anyone find any of the new stuff yet?

No Sig
07-16-2009, 11:16 AM
Has anyone made an actually walkthrough of the quests (other than http://www.thequesthints.de/ )?Although I played it for hours, I got sick of all the running around and stuff, then Zenonia came out and I deleted it. Ill probably install it again today and give it another go.