★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: geoDefense On Sale (99 cents)

07-16-2009, 11:23 AM
geoDefense On Sale (99 cents)

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=305608325&mt=8

geoDefense is on sale again "for a short time."
07-16-2009, 11:25 AM
Purchased...any good?

07-16-2009, 11:28 AM
Thread about this sale from 5 days ago.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...ght=geodefense

I bought it during the sale - great TD game - I love its interface. It is the only purchased TD game I have... after trying the various Lite versions, this one just clicked for me when the others didn't.

Warp Gate is finally here...

Others currently getting play time: Strategery... the other 30 apps I own never really get played.

Last edited by Patton; 07-16-2009 at 11:32 AM.
07-16-2009, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton View Post
Thread about this sale from 5 days ago.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...ght=geodefense

I bought it during the sale - great TD game - I love its interface. It is the only purchased TD game I have... after trying the various Lite versions, this one just clicked for me when the others didn't.
Thanks!

Look forward to this...
07-16-2009, 12:04 PM
Definitely one of the best TD games on App Store. Must have if you like such games. Must have even if you dont like TD games as this one has the ability to make you like this genre.
07-17-2009, 07:34 AM
Got it yesterday.
Great TD game.
07-17-2009, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
Definitely one of the best TD games on App Store. Must have if you like such games. Must have even if you dont like TD games as this one has the ability to make you like this genre.
I agree. This is hands down the best TD game in the App Store. I'm not typically a huge fan of the genre - games like Fieldrunners get boring quickly since the situation is always the same, meaning once you have a solid plan it's a lot of repetition and a little tweaking.

But each of the 30 levels in geoDefense is a completely different scenario. Completely different, sometimes overlapping, path for the creeps; different towers available; different prices on the towers; different amount of money gained from creeps; different creep health and speed; different tower upgrade times; different number and size of waves. Just about every possible modification that can be made between levels, is. It forces you to constantly come up with new strategies which keeps things endlessly interesting. And I love the graphics.

I had moved on to other games, but some of my friends are picking this up with this latest sale and dragging me back in. It's a really good game.
07-17-2009, 08:40 AM
Just tried the first few levels of the Lite game and then ran back to the App store and bought the full thing.