★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: You are a pirate. They took your coins. They will regret taking your coins.

Rocket Pirate is an endless, top-down arcade shooter where you control a rocket-propelled pirate ship equipped with a forward firing cannon and broadside cannons. You must dodge your way around islands, splat seagulls, recover rum barrels, destroy turrets and pirate ships, and face the enemy boss!

Game Features:
- Endless, randomized terrain and obstacles
- Retro graphical style
- Intuitive tap/swipe controls
- iCade controller support
- Game Center Leaderboards
- Soundtrack by RAEV

pcaddict08's comments:


Trailer on YouTube: video
05-27-2013, 07:03 PM
#2
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 221
Great game! No IAP that I can find "even though it says that there is" might be a bug. No ads charming music, and nice graphics.

One complaint is that the prices on the items are really high needs a bit of balancing.

I would buy a coin 10x er for like .99 cents and that would eliminate the grind

only 3 people on the leaderboards ATM

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A GAME CENTER NEW GAME THROWDOWN.

05-27-2013, 08:48 PM
#3
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by B3NDoX View Post
Great game! No IAP that I can find "even though it says that there is" might be a bug. No ads charming music, and nice graphics.

One complaint is that the prices on the items are really high needs a bit of balancing.

I would buy a coin 10x er for like .99 cents and that would eliminate the grind

only 3 people on the leaderboards ATM

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A GAME CENTER NEW GAME THROWDOWN.
The IAP can't be found because they're not there! I tested them for a bit, but didn't like how they trivialized the game. I may add them in a future update if the demand is there though.

With regard to the leaderboards, you're currently at the top with 8 other people there now. Here's hoping for some competition. Good luck and thanks for you feedback!
05-27-2013, 09:31 PM
#4
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcaddict08 View Post
The IAP can't be found because they're not there! I tested them for a bit, but didn't like how they trivialized the game. I may add them in a future update if the demand is there though.

With regard to the leaderboards, you're currently at the top with 8 other people there now. Here's hoping for some competition. Good luck and thanks for you feedback!
If you aren't using IAP why not make the upgrades a bit cheaper?
05-27-2013, 09:39 PM
#5
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by B3NDoX View Post
If you aren't using IAP why not make the upgrades a bit cheaper?
Never mind the later challenges give you TONS of coins and are easy to complete! I'd buy a coin doubler if it worked on quests
05-27-2013, 10:00 PM
#6
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 221
On of missions with going 1000 meters with spaceship is pretty stupid because the spaceship is hella expensive and I am only 1/10 of the way there
05-27-2013, 10:34 PM
#7
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 221
I almost beat you! I was 30 points off FUUUU

Last edited by B3NDoX; 05-27-2013 at 10:57 PM.