★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Pixel Heart
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 11.8 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Frenzy actions and reckless runs are waiting for you in this running game full of retro magic!
Avoid deadly holes, jump myriad of obstacles and remember: in the end, only one will survive or maybe not even one!

-Run through 6 gorgeous worlds totally made in pixel art, full of traps and pitfalls!
-An old school arcade experience. This game is not for everyone!
-Build your fortune: buy hats, charismatic runners, luxury houses and power ups to become invincible!
-Game Center leaderboards: challenge your friends and find out who will be the best runner of all time!
-Achievements galore!
-Awesome chiptunes sound!
-and much more

***** "AWESOME!!!!!!"
***** "I grew up in the 80's and this game made me feel like a child"

Pixel Heart's comments:
We're a little indie dev studio just started and this is our first game called Pixel Rush.
It's a retro style running game in pixel art with a funny chiptune soundtrack.

Video Trailer

Feel free to give us your feedback, we will really appreciate it!

App Store Link

Chiptune Soundtrack
05-28-2013, 12:12 PM

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-28-2013, 12:25 PM
Looks good and i'll probably give it a try but i'm no fan of runners. I was brought up on 80's games and runners werent popular at all back then. Again if this had left/right buttons and was a true platformer it would be great.

But again its free so i'll give it a shot as the retro tunes/graphics are great
05-28-2013, 12:33 PM
Downloading now

Game Center: sink_or_swim
05-28-2013, 11:30 PM
Okay, you got me. Not sure how this is monetized or balanced, but I'd be silly not to try it.
05-30-2013, 05:21 PM