Muster my Monsters - Local Multiplayer Madness [Universal]
Have a blast fighting in the arena of this hilarious 4-player party game for the entire family. To deal with this bunch of monsters, the key is to have rapid reflexes, good intuition and master the art of bluffing. And don't forget mocking at your rivals whenever you win!
Muster my Monsters mechanics are based on a rock-paper-scissors gameplay design and are really simple. Each player controls a monster and every monster is able to perform 3 different actions: Attack, Mock and Dodge. Attack beats Mock, Mock beats Dodge and Dodge beats Attack. The player who manages to KO all the rivals wins the combat!
Muster my Monsters offers two different game modes:
I. Normal mode. Up to 4 players can fight simultaneously using a single device. Fingers, hands and arms everywhere! Muster my Monsters is a contact sport... and this game mode proves it!
II. WIFI mode. Up to 4 players can fight simultaneously using their own device which acts as a remote controller connected to the Arena device via WIFI or Bluetooth. In this game mode, you can't see your rivals' next move, so intuition and bluffing are key. Use your mental control capabilities!
Muster my Monsters controls are extremely simple and allow for a great party game experience. Join with your folks and family around the arena to find out who is the real Monster Master!
· A modern twist on the classic rock-paper-scissors game featuring funny monsters, crazy attacks and lots of different ways of mocking at your rivals!
· Solo to up to 4 players (up to 4 players on iPad and up to 2 players on iPhone & iPod Touch)
· Play versus the AI to improve your skills
· Two different game modes (Normal and WIFI) that require completely different play styles and skills
· Win battles to unlock new monsters. Every monster has its own personality!
· High quality visuals with detailed characters and smooth animations
· Simple controls
· A good time with friends and family
Carefully handcrafted at IndieDevStories.com
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Barcelona, Spain