★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Quick FYI on Nanosaur 2...

12-07-2008, 11:13 PM
Quick FYI on Nanosaur 2...

I sent an email to the dev asking whether they are planning an update so that we will be able to save the game while playing. He wrote back saying that they have written that feature into the next update, and are testing it now. Just FYI....
12-07-2008, 11:16 PM
Nice.......thanks for sharing
12-07-2008, 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkota View Post
I sent an email to the dev asking whether they are planning an update so that we will be able to save the game while playing. He wrote back saying that they have written that feature into the next update, and are testing it now. Just FYI....
Great!!! How about putting in better controls? Like a joystick at the bottom left of the screen like BIA or HOS has in those games. Maybe, they can do the same in Bugdom 2 with the crappy controls. Maybe instead of useless updates they can allow to make the games more playable with better controls.
12-07-2008, 11:32 PM
Why would you want that on those gqmes. The iphone is unique with the acclerometer. I think both those games are great with the acclerometer. Now for BIA and HOS that joystick is understandable.
12-07-2008, 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noah21c View Post
Why would you want that on those gqmes. The iphone is unique with the acclerometer. I think both those games are great with the acclerometer. Now for BIA and HOS that joystick is understandable.
Good question my friend. It can be really annoying to try and control the main character in Bugdom 2. If we had a 3-D joystick similar to Mario Bros 64 it would be much easier to control the character and not have to hit the stop button so many damn times to stop the character from running all over the screen.
12-08-2008, 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkota View Post
Nice find!