★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Jujubee
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 57.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: They're out ta get you, but will they catch you? Fasten your seatbelt, put the pedal to the metal and flee the cops at all cost! Avoid traffic, evade police blockades, collect bonuses and coins, unlock new cars and upgrades! Drive recklessly at supersonic speeds and become the king of the road in this new, addicting arcade game by Jujubee!

Get rid of all obstacles in your path, use the nitro boost to smash through other cars and to destroy barricades! Buy magnets, multipliers and other bonuses to collect even more coins, and put all your skills to get as far as possible, with utter disregard for the traffic rules! Compete against your friends on the online leaderboards and lose yourself in this awesome high-octane treat!

Features and highlights:

- Superb 3D Retina graphics!
- Fun and motivating challenges!
- Cool music and real police sounds!
- Many great cars to master!
- High-speed, addicting action!
- Tasty and useful bonuses!
- Online leaderboards!
- Buttons, tilt and swipe controls - you choose!
- Hours of intense arcade action!
- Gorgeous visual effects!
- A bit of sarcastic humor!
- Looks great on the TV via Apple TV or TV Out!
- Universal App!
- No ads!
- And much more!

Hope you'll enjoy this addicting and extremely fun ride!

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 59.9 MB.

Price in NZ is $1.29 which should translate to USD $0.99

Requirements :

Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
They're out ta get you, but will they catch you? Fasten your seatbelt, put the pedal to the metal and flee the cops at all cost! Avoid traffic, evade police blockades, collect bonuses and coins, unlock new cars and upgrades! Drive recklessly at supersonic speeds and become the king of the road in this new, addicting arcade game by Jujubee!

Get rid of all obstacles in your path, use the nitro boost to smash through other cars and to destroy barricades! Buy magnets, multipliers and other bonuses to collect even more coins, and put all your skills to get as far as possible, with utter disregard for the traffic rules! Compete against your friends on the online leaderboards and lose yourself in this awesome high-octane treat!

Features and highlights:

- Superb 3D Retina graphics!
- Fun and motivating challenges!
- Cool music and real police sounds!
- Many great cars to master!
- High-speed, addicting action!
- Tasty and useful bonuses!
- Online leaderboards!
- Buttons, tilt and swipe controls - you choose!
- Hours of intense arcade action!
- Gorgeous visual effects!
- A bit of sarcastic humor!
- Looks great on the TV via Apple TV or TV Out!
- Universal App!
- And much more!

Hope you'll enjoy this addicting and extremely fun ride!
iPhone Screenshots

05-29-2013, 05:45 AM
After what happened with redline rush I think I'll pass

05-29-2013, 06:05 AM
Didnt this come out previously ? Or am i thinking of something totally different ?
05-29-2013, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Didnt this come out previously ? Or am i thinking of something totally different ?
Yes, yes it did. This appears to be a paid version of the original Suspect: The Run. (App Store Link)

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.
05-29-2013, 06:08 AM
^^^^
Yes, it did.

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".
05-29-2013, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
There's been a free version of this in the store since January.
05-29-2013, 07:33 AM
I wonder what is different between both games. The screenshots look the same. I actually really like the free version, I guess I'll wait and see.
05-29-2013, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
After what happened with redline rush I think I'll pass
There's already a free version of this if you so fear of losing your hard-earned buck.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword