★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: If you are a fan of casual match 3 games, look no further! Witch Academy: Match 3 is an addictive match 3 game with a cute witch theme, powerful magic boosters, lightning quick gameplay, and colorful graphics! A great fingertapping match 3 experience, with a small install size.

The game features 2 game modes, Ranked, where you have 60 seconds to make the best score, and Endless, where you can clear stages to get a bonus based on your ranking. Simply tap your finger on any matching jewels to match as many colorful magic diamonds as possible. The powerful bubbling mode and bonus tiles appear when you make good and quick combos, and they boost your score to a higher level.
Enjoy this arcade puzzle experience as you unleash magical boosts and best your friends' high scores.

HIGHLIGHTS

- AWESOME BRIGHT AND VIBRANT GRAPHICS, retina compatible, running on all devices
- SMOOTH and RESPONSIVE match 3 puzzle gameplay
- ONLINE LEADERBOARD with Game Center
- ACHIEVEMENTS
- 2 GAME MODES, Ranked and Endless, with own set of rules
- GREAT EFFECTS, pretty diamond tiles, amazing MAGICAL BOOSTERS

Special thanks for the witch voices to Kira Buckland!

Fat Bat Studio's comments:
If you are a fan of casual match 3 games, look no further! Witch Academy: Match 3 is an addictive match 3 game with a cute witch theme, powerful magic boosters, lightning quick gameplay, and colorful graphics! A great fingertapping match 3 experience, with a small install size.

The game features 2 game modes, Ranked, where you have 60 seconds to make the best score, and Endless, where you can clear stages to get a bonus based on your ranking. Simply tap your finger on any matching jewels to match as many colorful magic diamonds as possible. The powerful bubbling mode and bonus tiles appear when you make good and quick combos, and they boost your score to a higher level.
Enjoy this arcade puzzle experience as you unleash magical boosts and best your friends' high scores.

HIGHLIGHTS

- AWESOME BRIGHT AND VIBRANT GRAPHICS, retina compatible, running on all devices
- SMOOTH and RESPONSIVE match 3 puzzle gameplay
- ONLINE LEADERBOARD with Game Center
- 2 GAME MODES, Ranked and Endless, with own set of rules
- GREAT EFFECTS, pretty diamond tiles, amazing MAGICAL BOOSTERS

Special thanks for the witch voices to Kira Buckland!
iPhone Screenshots

05-29-2013, 06:12 AM
Good looking Match-3... you have a sale, I'm going to check this out.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

05-29-2013, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Good looking Match-3... you have a sale, I'm going to check this out.
Great, and thanks for the faith in us and support! Much appreciated.
05-29-2013, 09:12 AM
Looks good. I've been wanting a new match-3 game. Some screenshots suggest this is not exactly a match-3 type of game though, but more of a variant.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-29-2013, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Looks good. I've been wanting a new match-3 game. Some screenshots suggest this is not exactly a match-3 type of game though, but more of a variant.
This is a very fast paced match 3 game, where you need to be lightning quick to have a good score on the leaderboards. The method of control is tapping, which makes it even faster.
05-29-2013, 12:39 PM
Game Impressions

05-30-2013, 03:51 AM
Tried the game, and it's really polished and fun! Only the hints come a bit early, how come? Other than that, I'm having a good time with this, and it seems it's completely playable without IAPs. My biggest score is 39.658, does that sound anything spectacular?
05-30-2013, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface81 View Post
Tried the game, and it's really polished and fun! Only the hints come a bit early, how come? Other than that, I'm having a good time with this, and it seems it's completely playable without IAPs. My biggest score is 39.658, does that sound anything spectacular?
Thanks, it's great to hear you like it! The hints come so early, cause the player should play very fast to make a big enough score, so in theory he/she shouldn't even see the hints if playing properly. For example the score you've given as example is in reality quite easy to achieve, if you play fast enough you should get a score between 50.000-80.000, but something over 100.000 is not impossible either. With boosters, which you should have enough coins for after 2-3 games, you can get over 200.000 also.