★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Want to playtest our games? Get exclusive access to our beta builds!

05-29-2013, 06:53 AM
Playtest Takeout Arcade's Dragon Siege. Get exclusive access to our beta builds!

Help shape and beta test Dragon Siege, an iOS Universal game, before its update goes live on the app store! If you have a Testflight account, PM me your Testflight email. Developers, link me to your company or your games. Everyone else, PM me a valid email address, along with links to your awesome feedback from other beta tests, and get ready to kick some beta ass. DO NOT POST YOUR EMAIL IN THE THREAD. That is an invitation for spam.

We are looking for brutal, honest, flamewar-worthy feedback on Dragon Siege. Not everyone will included in the beta test. Supported devices are the iPhone 4 onwards and the iPad 2 onwards.

Thanks!

Edit: to increase your chances of getting into the beta, link me to beta feedback you have given to other developers or a developer endorsing you as a tester. Any other evidence that you have given good beta testing feedback will do.

Takeout Arcade developer

Last edited by HitStop; 06-03-2013 at 06:45 AM.
05-29-2013, 01:11 PM
Ok. PM sent
06-03-2013, 06:40 AM
Thanks to everyone who has volunteered. If you were accepted, you will be invited to the Testflight distribution. Our next build will be sent to you to crash, hang and break.

We are still accepting volunteers, so feel free to link me to evidence of your beta testing awesomeness.

Takeout Arcade developer
06-03-2013, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitStop View Post
Thanks to everyone who has volunteered. If you were accepted, you will be invited to the Testflight distribution. Our next build will be sent to you to crash, hang and break.

We are still accepting volunteers, so feel free to link me to evidence of your beta testing awesomeness.
Ok I sent a PM