★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Games Not Loading

07-16-2009, 09:42 PM
Games Not Loading

Today i got an itunes card and bought Payback over the wifi app store. I cant download itunes on the computer here so i thought wifi would work. The game appeared on my last page and said loading... and nothing happened. Below it came the name but nothing else. I bought another 99 cent app and the same thing happened. Neither apps oad but show up with the name and an unfilled bar. Anything i can do? Cant get to itunes anytime soon.

"I like baseball, movies, good clothes, fast cars... and you. What else do you need to know?" -John Dillinger
07-16-2009, 10:20 PM
Restart your device it works 99 percent just turn it off then back on

memory cards
07-16-2009, 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tymurt View Post
Today i got an itunes card and bought Payback over the wifi app store. I cant download itunes on the computer here so i thought wifi would work. The game appeared on my last page and said loading... and nothing happened. Below it came the name but nothing else. I bought another 99 cent app and the same thing happened. Neither apps oad but show up with the name and an unfilled bar. Anything i can do? Cant get to itunes anytime soon.
Yeah just restart wait and start the app, if that doesn't work just rinse and repeat