★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

AMUK: a 3D first person shooter, coming soon!

05-29-2013, 04:55 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
AMUK: a 3D first person shooter, coming soon!

Hi everyone!

In june our 3rd game "AMUK" will hit the market. AMUK is a very intense action game with a huge variation of levels that will keep you busy. We have been developing this game for quite a long time, so hope you like it!

Check out our new trailer here:

http://anotherappstudio.com/amuk.html

Subscride our like us on facebook and subscride us on youtube to stay updated with the latest information about AMUK and our upcoming games.

Have a nice day :)
Attached Images

06-14-2013, 07:00 AM
Release date

AMUK will hit the iOS market within 24 hours!

Enjoy

06-14-2013, 07:44 AM
Textures seem a little too flat, but the gameplay seems good. How much on release?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-14-2013, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Textures seem a little too flat, but the gameplay seems good. How much on release?
I agree. The one gripe I have from watching the gameplay video is the aiming. It looks like you don't need much accuracy.

Last edited by Pocketnova; 06-14-2013 at 11:29 AM.
06-18-2013, 03:47 PM
It's out now.. I'll TOFTT. Looks cool.

Edit: Forgot to mention it's not iPad native. I'll report back how it plays on my iPad mini in x2.

Last edited by Pocketnova; 06-18-2013 at 03:53 PM.
06-18-2013, 04:23 PM
So uhhh, about the description... There are all these references to "Columbia" (presumably Colombia) and Africa. Do you move back and forth between the two locations or did someone miss the memo that Colombia isn't in Africa?

Looks cool, but errors like that do take away from a game.
06-18-2013, 04:38 PM
Well, this game could be AWESOME. But in the current state, it is hard to recommened. When playing on an iPad mini, the iron site button, the look button, and the sprint button are off the screen. On the iPod and IPhone version it works fine, but movement controls are quite weird on the iPhone/iPod version, yet it works with the iPad version quite well. The controls are thus: tilt the device the way you want to go and the character moves that way. A sprint button is tapped to start and tapped to stopped. Looks controls are one joystick.

I'll play some more, but I hope it gets an update.
07-11-2013, 07:16 AM
New improved update released!

As we got quite a lot complainments about the control system in AMUK we decided to replace it in version 1.1 that were released at the appstore last night.

The new control system featuring dual joysticks (Look & Move), as well as rewritten and improved touch buttons. We also added an auto-targeting crosshair, for easily taking out enemies in a short range.

This update contains a lot of other improvements. Hope you like it