★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Racing Glider HD is a game of acrobatics flight whose subject is a strange kind of hang glider with pedals,
the same kind of glider that all flying enthusiasts have dreamed of being able to ride in their childhood.

Piloting the glider requires no special skills.
The instrumentation is reduced to a minimum, as well as controls, in order to give the pilot the pleasure of free flight.

The scenarios in which Racing Glider HD takes place are crafted with attention to details and colors,
making the game very immersive and providing the player with the impression of a fantastic yet very realistic landscape.

Each session of the game can be fully recorded, so the player can quickly review his performances and share them with friends.
During the replay of the session the player can choose to view the scene from different types of cameras.
Reviewing the flight sessions with friends or on your TV can be a unique and exciting experience.

Racing Glider HD includes three types of gameplay.
The race against time, the shooting of balloons and shooting at a target.
In the race against time players must pay close attention to the path and can not enjoy the landscape,
while in the other two cases, the gameplay is more centered on exploration of the territory providing a feeling of relaxation.

The game as a whole combines three different territories with three types of gameplay for a total of 27 levels of increasing difficulty.
The various levels are characterized by changing weather conditions at different time of the day,
furthermore the physics of the simulator is very realistic and can influence the performance of the aircraft.
Landing with the hang glider in the middle of a storm is not an easy task.

Features:
-Three types of gameplay with race and exploration.
-Up to 27 different levels with increasing level of difficulty.
-Variability of the weather conditions.
-Record and replay of the game session using several cameras.
-Immersive and detailed flight scenarios.
-Easy Controls.
-Accuracy of the physics of flight.

http://www.facebook.com/RacingGlider
05-31-2013, 04:19 PM
This game is total garbage. The controls are absolutely horrendous and don't work worth a crap! What a complete disappointment! With good controls it coulda' been good. Graphics leave a lot to be desired, too. The Madonna-ish girl group seems out of place for the game as well, and is just annoying. This has been deleted.

05-31-2013, 04:30 PM
lol so not worth the price then

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
05-31-2013, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soup View Post
lol so not worth the price then
205MB freed up for something actually good!
06-04-2013, 03:45 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to oxyman1974
Come on, if you don't know how to handle and accelerometer it's not our fault. Anyway we are not here to discuss about your problems my friend. Instead of offending with bad words, why don't you help and give us some good feedback or advices based on your great experience. I'll take this as a starting point to improve the gameplay and controls of the game. Please show us how you would change the game in a more detailed way. It would be better for every one. It's easy to use just a few words like garbage, crap.. . The only crap is in your comments. If you said it was a good game , thanks, but who cares anyway if we don't know what is worth your opinion. We think what you said is not true. The game is a good simulator with a lot of complex features running on limited devices as iPhones and iPads. It's been featured by Apple. So I think it's worth to see and play.

NuOxygen Game Publishing
Innovation & Quality Games
NuOxygen
Games

Last edited by oxyman1974; 06-04-2013 at 04:14 AM.
06-04-2013, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxyman1974 View Post
Come on, if you don't know how to handle and accelerometer it's not our fault. Anyway we are not here to discuss about your problems my friend. Instead of offending with bad words, why don't you help and give us some good feedback or advices based on your great experience. I'll take this as a starting point to improve the gameplay and controls of the game. Please show us how you would change the game in a more detailed way. It would be better for every one. It's easy to use just a few words like garbage, crap.. . The only crap is in your comments. If you said it was a good game , thanks, but who cares anyway if we don't know what is worth your opinion. We think what you said is not true. The game is a good simulator with a lot of complex features running on limited devices as iPhones and iPads. It's been featured by Apple. So I think it's worth to see and play.
Look at this guy, gonna tell me I don't know how to handle the accelerometer? Regardless the fact that you feel the need to be so defensive and won't just listen to what someone might say, fact is that I was very much looking forward to a really good experience because I would like to have a good hang-gliding game, but sadly, this just 'ain't it. The comments were (believe it or not) honest observations after spending some time with it, and I stick by that. The controls are terrible, the graphics are only so-so at best, and the girl group music seems totally out of place for the game and annoys me. It's that simple! Also, it's definitely big, at over 200MB for this kind of game. Sorry, there won't be any feedback about my 'great' experience from me, because I didn't HAVE one, and I don't lie about these things, and that you are offended. Feedback comes in two sizes, good and bad. So, whether you like it or not, that's what I had to say about your game. You can start out on the right foot here with your game, or be combative and argue the point in our forum. Its an opinion after all. Whatever, it's you're minute and a half in the sun. Spend it however you want. It'll be over soon enough.

Last edited by bigrand1; 06-04-2013 at 12:38 PM.
06-04-2013, 12:35 PM
Oops, the dreaded double-post.

Last edited by bigrand1; 06-04-2013 at 12:37 PM.
06-04-2013, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxyman1974 View Post
What a presumptuous and rude post, and from the developer no less. Now I know for certain that I'm not wasting any time downloading this and supporting your company. Calling someone's honest opinion "crap" like that is unprofessional and obnoxious. He was giving genuine feedback about his dislike for the controls and graphics. Get out of here.
06-05-2013, 12:07 AM
Guys, simmer down.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
06-05-2013, 12:58 AM
I'm surprised that this developer hasn't learned his lesson from the other racing game thread (?). Being rude to your player base is a major turnoff from the game.

Last edited by Pocketnova; 06-05-2013 at 01:33 AM.