★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Rolling Doobie [Universal App] [By Xaxist Arts]

06-01-2013, 11:56 AM
The game basically is yet another unlimited runner game. But this comes with a spin, almost literally. Instead of scrolling the screen horizontally, the whole screen revolves. Our main aim to introduce the spin off view is to provide players with eye tripping experience.

Last edited by xaxist; 10-14-2013 at 06:08 PM.
06-01-2013, 12:14 PM
I wish this game isn't an usual endless runner game...

Game Center ID: copaeci

06-02-2013, 05:08 PM
Gonna completely inhale this when I comes out! (cough, cough)
06-03-2013, 10:49 AM
@copaeci - Its just like another unlimited runner but still very interesting since everything REVOLVES at fast pace!
@bigrand1 - Hehe, the devs have been doing that so far!

Last edited by xaxist; 06-03-2013 at 10:57 AM.
06-03-2013, 10:01 PM
Wtf?

Why would anyone bother making a game with such a stupid subject matter? Really??? Rolling Doobie??? I'm embarrassed for the developer. This is just a sad waste of time.

---------------------
signature
06-03-2013, 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxiccheese View Post
Why would anyone bother making a game with such a stupid subject matter? Really??? Rolling Doobie??? I'm embarrassed for the developer. This is just a sad waste of time.
As harsh as that post is, I agree.
It's the same as making an endless runner titled "Endless Runner Game", if you don't have an imaginative title that brings people in, make your game filled with iAP so you might be able to get a buck off it when someone does try it.
06-03-2013, 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaumite View Post
As harsh as that post is, I agree.
It's the same as making an endless runner titled "Endless Runner Game", if you don't have an imaginative title that brings people in, make your game filled with iAP so you might be able to get a buck off it when someone does try it.
And for the sake of legality, don't release this, it will encourage drug use and et cetera, and the storyline? Never knew people could be so idiotic and messed up.
I will cross my fingers that I never have to witness this garbage.
06-04-2013, 04:28 AM
@toxicchesse @Thaumite - Glad you took time to comment. As game developers, we would want to express our views through the medium of games. Some people may like it, some may not. Everybody is entitled to their opinion. We take all the feedbacks in constructive ways. Our job is to make games and we will be doing it with all our efforts.

Last edited by xaxist; 06-04-2013 at 06:22 AM.
06-04-2013, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaxist View Post
@toxicchesse @Thaumite - Glad you took time to comment. As game developers, we would want to express our views through the medium of games. Some people may like it, some may not. Everybody is entitled to their opinion. We take all the feedbacks in constructive ways. Our job is to make games and we will be doing it with all our efforts.
I'm with you, man! (and you took the high road there---no--I mean yes pun intended) no reason to be so serious, or anal about it. I think it's funny. Can't make EVERYBODY happy all the time. Check it out or don't! I'm going to! Guess some of these simpletons think you'll be a murderer if you play violent games, too. Please!! (yawning)
06-04-2013, 03:04 PM
I really hope Apple approves this because it really looks nice so far. I enjoy endless runners as long as they are done right and this looks like something really funnny could happen. So I give it a thumbs up !