★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iOS game like Facebook Avengers Alliance?

06-03-2013, 09:40 AM
iOS game like Facebook Avengers Alliance?

Does anyone know of a game that plays similar to Avengers Alliance on Facebook? I like the team turn based strategy thing, but without having to wander around in a game world.

GC & Google Play: Jerutix -- Grace and Peace
06-03-2013, 09:52 AM
LOL I have several friends addicted to that one, one even uses my account to play it (he says im incredibly lucky, right now at 0.04% in PVP) and already asked the same question and I didnt know, well, I think there isnt but I am curious if one exists for iOS...
06-03-2013, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerutix View Post
Does anyone know of a game that plays similar to Avengers Alliance on Facebook? I like the team turn based strategy thing, but without having to wander around in a game world.
Seems like you will love Battleloot Adventures a lot. It's more RPG than strategy, but strategy plays a vital part. And there is no wandering in a game world. Just tap a location and a battle starts.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-03-2013, 03:12 PM
Hero-wise? Glu's Project Hero. Sadly, the game is all but abandoned. It's free if you want to give a swing, though.
06-03-2013, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Seems like you will love Battleloot Adventures a lot. It's more RPG than strategy, but strategy plays a vital part. And there is no wandering in a game world. Just tap a location and a battle starts.
I re-downloaded that one, because I have played it before. I don't know... It just feels like its missing something. Maybe the Avengers Alliance game isn't really that great, I just like the characters. I'll keep playing Battleloot for now, because it has been updated a few times since I last played.

GC & Google Play: Jerutix -- Grace and Peace
06-13-2013, 11:14 PM
Now available for iOS