★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Censored Files 1.99 --> Free

06-03-2013, 04:10 PM
#1
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 895
Censored Files 1.99 --> Free





Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by TheEvilRobot; 06-03-2013 at 11:44 PM.
06-03-2013, 04:28 PM
#2
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: AL
Posts: 4,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEvilRobot View Post
Sorry dont know how to get iTunes link from ipod


Someone please imbed
If you are on ios6, open the listing in the appstore for the specific game, then click the little box in the upper right and choose "copy link". Then return here and paste the link into a post by tapping into the body and then the box will come up that give the option to paste. From there it's just a matter of typing

appinfo=all surrounded by square brackets before the url, then /appinfo in square brackets after the url. You can quote one of the hundreds of other threads on here that show the appinfo to get an idea of what that looks like.

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.

06-03-2013, 04:38 PM
#3
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 895
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
If you are on ios6, open the listing in the appstore for the specific game, then click the little box in the upper right and choose "copy link". Then return here and paste the link into a post by tapping into the body and then the box will come up that give the option to paste. From there it's just a matter of typing

appinfo=all surrounded by square brackets before the url, then /appinfo in square brackets after the url. You can quote one of the hundreds of other threads on here that show the appinfo to get an idea of what that looks like.


Thanks!
06-03-2013, 07:39 PM
#4
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: Maine!
Posts: 4,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
If you are on ios6, open the listing in the appstore for the specific game, then click the little box in the upper right and choose "copy link". Then return here and paste the link into a post by tapping into the body and then the box will come up that give the option to paste. From there it's just a matter of typing

appinfo=all surrounded by square brackets before the url, then /appinfo in square brackets after the url. You can quote one of the hundreds of other threads on here that show the appinfo to get an idea of what that looks like.
I really, really, REALLY wish someone would "Sticky" a post explaining this...

I've almost posted 100+ games but can NEVER remember how to do all the "internet wizardry" stuff...

DBC
06-03-2013, 08:15 PM
#5
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 895
1st you find the game in the App Store
2nd you press the button at the top right
3rd a menu appears
4th press "copy link"
5th go to TA
6th start making thread
7th type: [ appinfo=all ]
8th press paste
9th type: [ /appinfo ]

(No spaces between brackets)

Last edited by TheEvilRobot; 06-03-2013 at 08:19 PM.
06-03-2013, 08:39 PM
#6
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: A state in a country in a continent in the world
Posts: 937
Send a message via Skype™ to dariusjr98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
I really, really, REALLY wish someone would "Sticky" a post explaining this...

I've almost posted 100+ games but can NEVER remember how to do all the "internet wizardry" stuff...

DBC
I was thinking the exact same thing. I know how to do it and have never forgotten, but it would be very helpful for other people.

Anyway, how is this game? Any impressions?
06-03-2013, 09:13 PM
#7
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 895
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusjr98 View Post
I was thinking the exact same thing. I know how to do it and have never forgotten, but it would be very helpful for other people.

Anyway, how is this game? Any impressions?


Ya it's pretty fun actually.


You get to read a mini story and below are sentences with blacked out words.

You have to guess what the word is. If you don't know, it gives you hints (which are free).

THERE ARE NO IAPs

I believe if you are stuck, you can skip ahead to the next mini story.

It's a really great game!

I'm stuck on the last sentence lol
06-03-2013, 10:19 PM
#8
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 895
06-05-2013, 02:14 PM
#9
Joined: Feb 2013
Location: 'Murrica
Posts: 722
Am I the only one having issues with ads? They pop up, full screen in the middle of typing in a word, which opens up Safari.

Highly annoying.
06-06-2013, 08:06 AM
#10
Joined: May 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 1,367
Anyone know answers 3 and 4 to the news anchor mystery? It's the third case. I figured out the first two but for the life of me can't figure the exact wording for the last two. If I get "So Close" one more time I'm gonna flip out! Haha