★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Fighting Fantasy books (big blue bubble)

06-04-2013, 04:22 AM
Fighting Fantasy books (big blue bubble)

They have reappeared in my purchased list? They vanished ages ago but I was just browsing though my purchased list on my iPad and they appeared again.
Just thought I'd point it out in case anyone who bought them and didn't back them up wanted to try downloading them again.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	278.5 KB
ID:	59988  
06-04-2013, 05:52 AM
i dont own them previously
try to search in itunes but nothing showed up in itunes USA
which itunes region you're in?
06-04-2013, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmad View Post
i dont own them previously
try to search in itunes but nothing showed up in itunes USA
which itunes region you're in?
I'm in the uk but I don't think there appearing on the store, as I think tin man games have the licence now, I was just pointing out they appeared in my purchased list, because for quite a while they didn't show up there.
06-04-2013, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
They have reappeared in my purchased list? They vanished ages ago but I was just browsing though my purchased list on my iPad and they appeared again.
Just thought I'd point it out in case anyone who bought them and didn't back them up wanted to try downloading them again.
City of Thieves still doesnt appear on my purchased list, the other 4 are there though. Can you see CoT?

Favorite games: LittleWing Crystal Caliburn, Legends of Yore, Hook Worlds, Phoenix HD, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Spectral Souls, Bastion, Avadon, Dariusburst SP, Aquaria, King of Dragon Pass & Starbase Orion
06-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanTuna View Post
City of Thieves still doesnt appear on my purchased list, the other 4 are there though. Can you see CoT?
Yep there it is.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	261.0 KB
ID:	59993  
06-04-2013, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Yep there it is.
Ahhh I see it appears under C and not under F like the others! Thank you very much! Now I can migrate these to my work ipad where I have all my gamebooks.

Favorite games: LittleWing Crystal Caliburn, Legends of Yore, Hook Worlds, Phoenix HD, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Spectral Souls, Bastion, Avadon, Dariusburst SP, Aquaria, King of Dragon Pass & Starbase Orion