App description: SPECIAL PRICE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
43% OFF(USD 6.99 -> USD 3.99)!!!

An unforgettable RPG over the blood of the genies!

Genies...
A handful of people possess the power to commune with monsters, and control them at will.
Those who are gifted with this ability have been both feared and used as tools. Wherever they go, they are met with hostility and discrimination.
In Listy, a village in the Kingdom's farthest corner, a youth named Fort has the genies' blood. Living in an orphanage with his friends Elicia and Legna, Fort is persecuted by the other villagers.
One day, however, the Empire invades and the streets run with the blood of innocents. Running to the aid of his friends, Fort is forced to confront the truth of what he is. A truth that will leave him cursing his own blood...

Trust and betrayal, friendship, love and hate all tangled together in an unforgettable tale of lives changed forever by the blood of the genies.

The genie's power to command monsters.
Using his power, Fort can contract with monsters, including members of the four tribes of Dragons, Fairies, Beasts and Vampires.
Create characters by choosing a class for each of Fort's monster allies, then combine the strengths of each tribe and class to create a powerful party.

Expand the boundaries of your adventures!
The purchase of Solitude Points allows you to add various new elements to this story.
Certain useful items and secret dungeons are accessible only by using Solitude Points.

Vovin's comments:

Wow, they're releasing at lightspeed atm...
Bought.

edit: no gameplay video found yet.
06-04-2013, 10:09 AM
Nice, but I was really hoping they would keep all of their future releases Universal. I've been playing Silver Nornir and really enjoying it on the iPad.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind

06-04-2013, 10:29 AM
Also no widescreen support. No idea how with Apple's new policies... I guess they've had this one waiting in the wing for a while...
06-04-2013, 11:15 AM
What is special about Covenant of Solitude compared to the prior Kemco games?
06-04-2013, 12:05 PM
Aw... I may have to skip this for lack of universal/ipad support.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-04-2013, 12:56 PM
Cool... more Kemco love for my iPhone4S or my kids ipod4's.

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.
06-04-2013, 02:40 PM
I bought an iTunes GC just for this. I'll give you my impressions later
06-04-2013, 03:27 PM
I really think all their releases now are going to be universal as hinted by their last 3 releases before this.

I guess i expected so much, but i am a bit disappointed.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-04-2013, 04:28 PM
I played some of their games and honestly I think the reason they are able to pump them out so fast is that they are all rehashes of basically identical stuff. Just a few scripts and scenarios are changed but I found after completing the previous game I wanted a long break. Too easy to buy your way to victory via iaps. But I enjoyed RPG symphony however didn't get that buzz as I do with FF games.

Still for me personally my favourite RPGS are always Final Fantasy and The World Ends with You which is just so, so cool. Even at the discount its just not tempting. The iaps are what ruin this game. With iap too easy without iap too much grind with Symphony. I'm sort of tempted because of the price but don't know if I could go though another one of these guys games.

Last edited by worldcitizen1919; 06-04-2013 at 04:48 PM.
06-04-2013, 04:36 PM
Funny, since Kemco is just a publisher and their games are from multiple development teams/studios...

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Integral