★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Another weekend spending dollars

07-17-2009, 03:38 PM
Another weekend spending dollars

So, I think many of us here at TA are doing our part to stimulate the economy by buying lots of game apps. I know I am.

Yesterday - Face Fighter, Catapult Penguins, Puzzlings, Tornado Mania, Triazzle
Today - Zenonia, Defender Chronicles and ????

The price is great for Zenonia - unless they pull a F.A.S.T one...
(sorry - could not resist that one)

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
07-17-2009, 03:52 PM
I'm keeping my Appstore sized gold reserves aside until Rogue Planet, Minigore and Killtest come out. And the new game from the Zenonia people, and... SO MANY MORE.

Last edited by Twazzock; 07-17-2009 at 03:58 PM.

07-17-2009, 04:32 PM
Actually, I found out that a good way to keep from buying iPhone games is to get a full-fledged computer game, as long as you hold off buying them for a week or two (which is possible). C&C has surprisingly pried me away from the AppStore for a while I haven't spent a dollar since last week. Is this good or bad?
07-17-2009, 05:39 PM
The only one I've gotten is Defender Chronicles. I'm considering Zenonia
07-17-2009, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twazzock View Post
I'm keeping my Appstore sized gold reserves aside until Rogue Planet, Minigore and Killtest come out. And the new game from the Zenonia people, and... SO MANY MORE.
As I've been saying before, KillTest has probably been canceled and dropped. NgMoco is not giving us anymore news and there hasn't been anything in ages, so I've forgotten about that one a long time ago.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
07-17-2009, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
As I've been saying before, KillTest has probably been canceled and dropped. NgMoco is not giving us anymore news and there hasn't been anything in ages, so I've forgotten about that one a long time ago.
Don't say that! I've been waiting so long for this game!
07-17-2009, 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
So, I think many of us here at TA are doing our part to stimulate the economy by buying lots of game apps. I know I am.

Yesterday - Face Fighter, Catapult Penguins, Puzzlings, Tornado Mania, Triazzle
Today - Zenonia, Defender Chronicles and ????

The price is great for Zenonia - unless they pull a F.A.S.T one...
(sorry - could not resist that one)
You're on a roll. Last weekend I bought I Dig It, Geodefense, Quantum Collapse and Baseball Slugger. So far this weekend all I've gotten is Zenonia (I already have Defender Chronicles). Too many games though. I'm getting backed up!
07-17-2009, 09:51 PM
I don't know which games to get. I only have enough money to buy $3 worth of games. Should I get Zenonia? Or should I pick up Defender Chronicles, Isotope and some other game? I'm leaning toward the 3 games because I'd have more to play around with at first and I played the lite version and was satisfied with only playing parts. I don't think I could get into playing the full version. How long do you think the Zenonia sale will last?
07-17-2009, 10:00 PM
Send a message via MSN to K7A7O7S Send a message via Yahoo to K7A7O7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
I dont think it has been canceled. I pretty sure they had a lot of work to do with Rolando 2, and now that it has been released most of their time will go into Killtest. The website is still up and running, and it has not been that long since the last news on it. Dunno what would make you think they cancled it.

http://fps.ngmoco.com/
07-17-2009, 10:07 PM
Latest Purchases: Triazzle, Puzzlings, BallWhirl, and Perplexed.