★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Wilsons Adventure [Universal]

06-04-2013, 01:39 PM
#1
Joined: Jun 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 4
Xx ff

CCDs fghk

Last edited by Richgizmo; 06-14-2013 at 04:18 PM.
06-04-2013, 02:01 PM
#2
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: a[V-O-I-D]
Posts: 14,101
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid







Anyone tried this? The controls look a little misplaced in the screens. Are they customizable? Or at least comfortable? Especially wondering this on an iPhone 5...

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 06-04-2013 at 02:44 PM.

06-04-2013, 02:06 PM
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richgizmo View Post

Link to trailer (please tell me how to embed in page)
http://youtu.be/KFtIRMLm23Y

Click reply to my (this) reply, then look at how I did it. Kinda hard to explain.


Youtube link | Pop Up
06-04-2013, 02:32 PM
#4
Well 1st I went to the link yopu provided
Then when I got on youtube.com I highlighted everything after the equal sign which was:

KFtlRMLm23Y&feature=youtube

So what you have to do is:
1) Type: [ youtube]
2)Then type/paste everything after the = sign which was: KFtlRMLm23Y&feature=youtube
3)Then type: [ /youtube]

Do not put any spaces.
06-04-2013, 03:54 PM
#5
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: Boston,MA
Posts: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post






Anyone tried this? The controls look a little misplaced in the screens. Are they customizable? Or at least comfortable? Especially wondering this on an iPhone 5...


No good Syn, If you'd like me to elaborate I will (not worth 99 cents). Have you tried Incredible Jack, Id recommend that if you like the looks of this,and no the controls are not customizable, no auto rotate, washed out background.There's more negative but why bother.

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".
06-04-2013, 04:12 PM
#6
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,656
No auto rotate? Pass from me then. Can't believe some apps don't have this
06-04-2013, 04:16 PM
#7
Joined: Jun 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggavelli View Post
No good Syn, If you'd like me to elaborate I will (not worth 99 cents). Have you tried Incredible Jack, Id recommend that if you like the looks of this,and no the controls are not customizable, no auto rotate, washed out background.There's more negative but why bother.
Hi big gavelli
Have you actually played the game. This game is an indie game created by me and soley me. It has 20 challenging levels and 5 bosses. The controls are for now fixed but will be looking at alternative controls in a future update.
06-04-2013, 04:18 PM
#8
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: Boston,MA
Posts: 1,099
I played to level 2.Not for me.Goodluck with your game.

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".
06-04-2013, 04:19 PM
#9
Joined: Jun 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
No auto rotate? Pass from me then. Can't believe some apps don't have this
Thanks for the feedback this is included in the update coming in June
06-04-2013, 04:24 PM
#10
Joined: Jun 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggavelli View Post
I played to level 2.Not for me.Goodluck with your game.
I would recommend you play some more it has a lot more to offer. The first three levels are easy levels aimed at getting you used the the controls.
Thanks for your feedback