★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Rebirth of Fortune 2 -> FREE

06-04-2013, 03:08 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Rebirth of Fortune 2 -> FREE

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rebirth-of-fortune-2/id621162672?mt=8

Dunno why the appinfo isn't showing up properly...
06-04-2013, 04:00 PM
Ah, bought this two weeks ago. Oh well, good TBS/RPG, but now it pales in comparison to Warhammer so I haven't touched it since the WQ release.

06-04-2013, 04:08 PM
Nice! This completed my collection of all the "...Of Fortune" games, each of which I got for free. Now I just need to make time to play them to see how guilty I should feel about that.
06-04-2013, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Nice! This completed my collection of all the "...Of Fortune" games, each of which I got for free. Now I just need to make time to play them to see how guilty I should feel about that.
Do you have time for it? I mean, im assuming you have WHQ.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-04-2013, 04:55 PM

06-04-2013, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Do you have time for it? I mean, im assuming you have WHQ.
I have WarHammer Quest and while I have been obsessively playing it I haven't found it to be as revolutionary as some others. It's good to see a SRPG get so much acclaim and hopefully we'll see more tactical games or expanded WarHammer content in the near future. On the other hand, it's also a shame that many "smaller developer" SRPG games, like Rebirth of Fortune 2 here, get overlooked when there might be just as much merit to those (but without the tradition/history of WarHammer).
06-04-2013, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
I have WarHammer Quest and while I have been obsessively playing it I haven't found it to be as revolutionary as some others. It's good to see a SRPG get so much acclaim and hopefully we'll see more tactical games or expanded WarHammer content in the near future. On the other hand, it's also a shame that many "smaller developer" SRPG games, like Rebirth of Fortune 2 here, get overlooked when there might be just as much merit to those (but without the tradition/history of WarHammer).
I don't necessarily think WQ is revolutionary. I just think it feels more complete as far as story based missions. And I just like the dungeon crawling vibe. A lot of other SPRGs are lacking in making you feel like you're on an adventure as opposed to just grid based battles.

That said this is still a great game. I just have fallen in love with the atmosphere and some more story telling in WQ.
06-04-2013, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Dunno why the appinfo isn't showing up properly...
I think because you put the URL on a new line below the appinfo tag.