★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Some games are just going to go viral and Pocket Photo Quiz is typically of those games that are extremely enjoyable.

Pocket Photo Quiz is a very simple game at heart but stop playing the game is truly the hardest thing ever!

INSTANT FUN

No complicated rules! Just get in and have fun!

HOURS OF GAMEPLAY

Guessing all the photos in all categories is challenging. Also your friends can challenge you with their own photos created by them as well.

SIMPLE AND SURPRISINGLY ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY

Photo quiz is not only guessing the photo, it is also a brain testing game. You will find everything you want in a word game just inside the photo quiz game.

MODERN WEEKLY TOURNAMENT

Pocket Photo Quiz - Weekly Tournament is designed completely not like any others in the App Store. It's the modernest!

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 33.2 MB.

Price in NZ is Free.

Requirements :

Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + 4G, iPad (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini and iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Some games are just going to go viral and Pocket Photo Quiz is typically of those games that are extremely enjoyable.

Pocket Photo Quiz is a very simple game at heart but stop playing the game is truly the hardest thing ever!

INSTANT FUN

No complicated rules! Just get in and have fun!

HOURS OF GAMEPLAY

Guessing all the photos in all categories is challenging. Also your friends can challenge you with their own photos created by them as well.

SIMPLE AND SURPRISINGLY ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY

Photo quiz is not only guessing the photo, it is also a brain testing game. You will find everything you want in a word game just inside the photo quiz game.

MODERN WEEKLY TOURNAMENT

Pocket Photo Quiz - Weekly Tournament is designed completely not like any others in the App Store. It's the modernest!
iPhone Screenshots

06-05-2013, 05:50 AM
Can't check it fast enough! Thanks Sanuku!

Pine Entertainment

06-05-2013, 05:58 AM
06-05-2013, 09:00 AM
Thanks Sanuku again!

I personally know that this type of game won't hook much on TA members but I still want to make a small introducing about it cos TA is where I started making my very first game. :P

This PPQ is out almost a year ago but we have only 1000 downloads for over 6 months which is surely a fail as everyone can see.

This is why we decided to shut it off the store and spend some months to fully re-work it in another way, which I have a new version to the world now.

I really hope that PPQ can take some of your hours in your life.

Bests!
Antony

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
06-06-2013, 06:36 AM
This is the link of US version:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pocket-photo-quiz/id554555562?mt=8

Hope you guys like it!

Antony

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
06-14-2013, 10:45 PM
Hello friends,

We have just have a new update of Pocket Photo Quiz. Hope that you will enjoy it.

What's New in Version 2.0.0
+ Improve Loading Time
+ Add Game Center Support
+ Weekly Tournament is working better now!
+ Tons of minor bug are fixed.

iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pocket-photo-quiz-world-edition/id650707101?mt=8

Best regards,
AndreaTa
Pine Entertainment

Pine Entertainment

Last edited by Andre; 06-14-2013 at 11:04 PM.
06-15-2013, 05:00 AM
We faced with quite issues on the previous version, this update brings a more easier gameplay and stable network connection so you can try it more easier.

I hope that we can receive some more feedbacks to improve PPQ more than what our limit knowledge can.

Cheers,
Antony

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
06-25-2013, 02:23 AM
Pocket Photo Quiz is released on 25/6/2013

Dear all friends,

We are glad to say that the new version 3.0.0 of Pocket Photo Quiz - World Edition is released on AppStore NOW, 25/06/2013.

Please feel free to suggest us what do you want to see more in Pocket Photo Quiz - World Edition.

Update Logs:
+ Reduce loading time per game.
+ Adjust game balancing for new player.
+ Some small bugs are now fixed.

Cheers,

Pine Entertainment
06-25-2013, 04:48 AM
The game addictive, but i need more live. Please add: Cynuyt on GC and give me some lives . Very fun to get coin from Photo Quiz Creation.
Currently i on top 9.
09-12-2013, 02:44 AM
Hi friend,

We have released new update on AppStore with some bugs are fixed beside new icon of Pocket Photo Quiz. Hope that you will enjoy this version. If you have questions/feedbacks, don't worry to ask me. I'll answer them as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Pine Entertainment