Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-05-2013, 06:06 AM

Default Marvel Pinball - (by ZEN Studios Ltd.)

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 36.0 MB.

Price in NZ is $1.29 which should translate to USD $0.99

Requirements :

Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Marvel Pinball combines the greatest Super Heroes of all time with the definitive videogame pinball experience of all time. Use your pinball wizardry to help the legendary Marvel Universe heroes rid the pinball landscape of notorious Super Villains in an epic combination of superhuman might, immersive gameplay, and unprecedented table visuals!

The inital Marvel Pinballdownload comes with Marvel's The Avengers table. Other Marvel Pinball tables can be purchased as in-app purchases.

Tables include Spider-Man, Wolverine, Iron Man, Blade, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Thor, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Captain America, World War Hulk, The Infinity Gauntlet, Fear Itself and Civil War.

Marvel Pinball continues to be one of the highest rated Metacritic rated games of all time!

What the press have to say:

In a sense Marvel Pinball is the best mix of comic books and retro and modern gaming.
Zen Studios goes the extra mile with plenty of options and multiplayer experiences for users to enjoy. - IGN

Marvel Pinball is a must-have for pinball fans. Zen has proven time and again that they are the best at what they do, and what they do best is pinball. - The Adrenaline Vault

Naturally, the table artwork is gorgeous, doing the Marvel license proud, and the animated characters that leap around the playfields always enhance the look. - OXM

These tables are pretty friggin' cool. - G4TV

Marvel Pinball remains one of the best downloadable games on any system. - Game Rant

Download Marvel Pinball now!

FOLLOW US
Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/zen_studios
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/zenstudios
Blog http://blog.zenstudios.com/
YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/ZenStudiosGames?ob=0
Forums http://forum.zenstudios.com/index.php
iPhone Screenshots

Last edited by Sanuku; 06-05-2013 at 10:43 AM..
Old 06-05-2013, 10:39 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Are these new tables or the same ones from Zen pinball? Or am I completely off base?
Old 06-05-2013, 10:42 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

The avengers one looks identical to the original version. I think this is like the Star Wars pinball one where it only features specific tables pulled from main game.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:47 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxiccheese View Post
Are these new tables or the same ones from Zen pinball? Or am I completely off base?
Same ones although Spider-Man isn't in the Zen Pinball app yet should be coming soon though
Old 06-06-2013, 02:33 AM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxiccheese View Post
I think you're right. Except I don't remember Spider-Man, though.
Old 06-06-2013, 08:30 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCman7 View Post
Same ones although Spider-Man isn't in the Zen Pinball app yet should be coming soon though
Exactly.

While I don't blame Zen for now better breaking up their unwieldy group of tables, at $1.99 a pop, this would be far too many table to repurchase to make it worth my while.

I am really looking forward to the Spider-Man table hitting the Zen basic line-up as it just feels silly playing it all alone on this one.
Old 06-06-2013, 08:36 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Yeah shame they didnt come out with these before. I've bought a lot of Zen tables so i'm not going to buy them again for this seperate app. Same for Star Wars, to be fair i didnt want to wait for the standalone app (think it was 2 months later) so i already bought these for the main Zen app.
Old 06-06-2013, 12:00 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Yeah shame they didnt come out with these before. I've bought a lot of Zen tables so i'm not going to buy them again for this seperate app. Same for Star Wars, to be fair i didnt want to wait for the standalone app (think it was 2 months later) so i already bought these for the main Zen app.
Me too. I'll wait for this to join the regular lineup and then just add the Spider Man table. I've got so many pinballs, but there's always room for good ones!
Old 06-07-2013, 12:02 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Bad news guys... From Zen Studios:

Quote:
Hey guys, we always try to do cross play/importing when possible, but because of licensing issues, we could only make the Spider-Man table available within Marvel Pinball. Apologies!
Old 06-07-2013, 12:41 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Vulcan View Post
Bad news guys... From Zen Studios:
That's OK, I'll just do without it, I guess.