★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Have fun storming the castle in the endless climber Leaping Legend!

Leaping Legend is a fast-paced arcade styled endless climber where your goal is to reach for glory by climbing, leaping, and surviving for as long as possible! Dodge obstacles like a champion or die trying. The choice is yours! Encounter not-so-unfamiliar heroes and enemies, avoid taking arrows to the knee, and prove that YOLO is a myth!

FEATURES:

- Endless Entertainment! Compete for the highest score against friends and foe alike with the global leaderboards, complete missions and quests to earn rewards for loot, and unlock a barrel full of achievements!

- Tons of unlockable heroes! Are you the chivalrous Knight destined to save the damsel in distress? The elusive Ninja proving his skill? The illustrious Ace of Blades out for one more quest? Time to find out.

- Challenging Gameplay! The challenge you face will get harder the further you go! Do you have what it takes to make it to the top and surviving the bombardment of cannons, the explosions of falling bombs, the piercing thrust of arrows, and much, much more?!

- Free To Play! Leaping Legend is currently Free To Play so you can experience a world of not-so epic proportions!

Sanuku's comments:

06-05-2013, 06:53 AM
now I'm confused.. I thought this is coming out on the 20th?

Game Center: sink_or_swim

06-05-2013, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
now I'm confused.. I thought this is coming out on the 20th?
Really?

I downloaded it just in case...I shall do anything and everything to make YOLO a myth
06-05-2013, 06:57 AM
I hope it's still there when it hits the german appstore in 11 hours

Game Center: sink_or_swim
06-05-2013, 06:58 AM
Well at least it isn't trying to appeal to our sense of humour through overused pop culture references.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
06-05-2013, 07:18 AM
Amazing. Its all I have so say :P
06-05-2013, 07:25 AM
Looks like just a Ninjump clone.
06-05-2013, 07:27 AM
Problems I have with this game:
-When you tap retry, you go straight back to the main screen instead of right into the action
-You have to hit play exactly at the start screen, not in the nearby area
-The unnecessary pop culture references
-The unnecessary intro sequence every time
06-05-2013, 07:43 AM
I really like that different skins have different stats and that you can walk up and down the wall maneuvering between obstacles, and there are a few quite different obstacles to dodge.

Yes you go to the menu each time and jt goes instantly to the game in less than a second, Ive seen far worse in other games, and its just 1 or 2 seconds of our time.

Also I already have the first 3 characters unlocked so for me the game is generous with coins so far and I only been playing for 2 days (about 4000 coins spent so far).

In conclusion, Im in love with this game, and it shows that there is plenty of innovation still on the endless runner genre, and Im really happy for it as it is my favorite genre.

Its free to try, nothing to loose as you can only win or move to other game :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoggy110 View Post
Problems I have with this game:
-When you tap retry, you go straight back to the main screen instead of right into the action
-You have to hit play exactly at the start screen, not in the nearby area
-The unnecessary pop culture references
-The unnecessary intro sequence every time
06-05-2013, 11:15 AM
Scores aren't uploading to GameCenter at all, did a big one (so far) but nothing, and when I log into GameCenter there isn't any score also, its deserted. But achievements are up and running.