★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Abe

06-06-2013, 11:20 AM
#1
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 62
Abe

I am prepping the launch of my newly acquired app ABE. Thoughts? Should it be paid for $1.99? Free with in-app? Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Vugtr1sjrnM

Revive Apps Getting Low Downloads - AppReviver.com
06-06-2013, 11:39 AM
#2
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: ID
Posts: 1,608

Youtube link | Pop Up


- First, if you make this app cost $1.99, how many levels/ features will we get?
- Second, if you make this game free, what will it be? freemium app or pay IAP once to unlock the rest levels.

for me, I like the premium game without extra in-app purchase, or if you make this game free, I prefer an IAP to unlock all contents. No extra in-app needed.

Game Center ID: copaeci

06-06-2013, 12:37 PM
#3
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 4,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by poisenden View Post
I am prepping the launch of my newly acquired app ABE. Thoughts? Should it be paid for $1.99? Free with in-app? Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Vugtr1sjrnM
Wow, almost broke into a sweat when I heard the word Abe! Ah, it wasn't what I thought it would be........
06-06-2013, 12:47 PM
#4
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 1,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Wow, almost broke into a sweat when I heard the word Abe! Ah, it wasn't what I thought it would be........
I was exactly thinking the same thing..

"A whim, a thought, and more is sought. Awake my mind; thy will be wrought!"
06-06-2013, 02:35 PM
#5
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by copaeci View Post
YouTube: video

- First, if you make this app cost $1.99, how many levels/ features will we get?
- Second, if you make this game free, what will it be? freemium app or pay IAP once to unlock the rest levels.

for me, I like the premium game without extra in-app purchase, or if you make this game free, I prefer an IAP to unlock all contents. No extra in-app needed.
45 Fun Filled Levels are in the game. If the game was free I would probably give away 15 (the first of three level packs).
I agree, I like premium games with no in-app. Do you think 1.99 is a good price?

Revive Apps Getting Low Downloads - AppReviver.com
06-07-2013, 02:32 AM
#6
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: ID
Posts: 1,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by poisenden View Post
45 Fun Filled Levels are in the game. If the game was free I would probably give away 15 (the first of three level packs).
I agree, I like premium games with no in-app. Do you think 1.99 is a good price?
Hmm, I still have no idea about the pricing. You need to provide more descriptions about your game. Is this universal build or iPad game only?
Hmm, you may take a look into this pricing strategy:
The game, ordinarily priced at $1.99, will be available for a short-term promotional price of $0.99 for the first three days after launch.

Game Center ID: copaeci
06-07-2013, 03:59 AM
#7
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by copaeci View Post
Hmm, I still have no idea about the pricing. You need to provide more descriptions about your game. Is this universal build or iPad game only?
Hmm, you may take a look into this pricing strategy:
The game, ordinarily priced at $1.99, will be available for a short-term promotional price of $0.99 for the first three days after launch.
I'll consider that strategy. Its iPad only.

Revive Apps Getting Low Downloads - AppReviver.com
06-07-2013, 07:07 AM
#8
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 62
Anyone have any other opinions on it?

Revive Apps Getting Low Downloads - AppReviver.com