★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Defender Chronicles – The Beast Within

View Poll Results: Which one for next?
Snowman 5 8.20%
Polar Bear 8 13.11%
Santa 9 14.75%
Ice Ghoul 8 13.11%
Fenris Wolf 9 14.75%
Zombie 5 8.20%
Vampire 6 9.84%
Werewolf 9 14.75%
Mummy 1 1.64%
Other, please specify 1 1.64%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll
07-17-2009, 10:35 PM
Defender Chronicles – The Beast Within

Ok, folks,
Here is for half fun, half serious. What type of beast do you want to see next?

We are supposed to have some undead units for the incoming maps but let me know if you want to see something else too.

You can also specify the military rank.

For instance for the Orc Hordes, the infantry is as follow:
Level 1 – Goblin
Level 2 – Orc Brute
Level 3 – Ogre
Level 4 – Giant Golem

There are other group of units beside those; but let just keep them for later.

Yeti is already for certain will be for level 4. Its unique ability is that it can destroy the guild building. But, we still need some beasts for level 1, 2 and 3.

Give me your worst monsters. What will those be?
07-17-2009, 10:36 PM
EDIT: You added a poll.... sorry. I voted for Fenris Wolf.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.

07-17-2009, 10:40 PM
It doesn't have to be in the pool. Those are just added based on the suggestion from the other thread.
07-17-2009, 10:41 PM
Santa in Defender Chronicles? That would be absolutely awesome! Of course he has to be designed in his fully jolly awesomeness.
07-17-2009, 10:41 PM
This is PERFECT Gimka! I was about to write down one of my monster suggestions in the other thread.

Here it goes. I was thinking of you guys including the beast king or something as a boss. The premise would be that the reason he mysteriously disappeared is because he has turned evil due to some type of mysterious force... so how would I want this guy to work? Easy. First he comes out riding on a Black Dragon. Only archers and mages can hit him.
Once the dragon reaches half health, it'll drop down on its feet and start walking and breathing fire on any warriors, halflings, and the such in their way. When the dragon is defeated, the beast king jumps down from the dragon and heads towards your hero. The beast king is immune to arrows and status effect. He takes little damage from mages and little damage from warriors/beserkers. The only enemy that does normal damage to it is your Hero. Its stats abilities are exactly like your heroes. Which means it'll have the same HP, armor, and does the same damage as your hero.

Lol, I also saw that you have my ice ghoul suggestion. ... and now you've presented me with a hard choice. Hey, at least the ideas out there .

Game Center: Hot-Wire Gamespy: The_Tower_Defender
Currently Playing: Galaxy on Fire II HD, Gun Bros 2, Minigore 2, RAD Soldier, Block Fortress, Real Racing 3

Last edited by Tower Defender; 07-17-2009 at 10:46 PM.
07-17-2009, 10:42 PM
Voted for ice ghoul

what about ice knights?

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
07-17-2009, 10:47 PM
BTW, I didn't put the ice crystal creature from the other thread because that's already in 1.2.

Tower Defender, beast king is for later

Ice knight is an option.
07-17-2009, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimka View Post
BTW, I didn't put the ice crystal creature from the other thread because that's already in 1.2.

Tower Defender, beast king is for later

Ice knight is an option.
YES!!! ME WANT TO FIGHT BEAST KING!!!

... well I guess I'll go with my Ice ghoul suggestion than... even though I clicked others.

Game Center: Hot-Wire Gamespy: The_Tower_Defender
Currently Playing: Galaxy on Fire II HD, Gun Bros 2, Minigore 2, RAD Soldier, Block Fortress, Real Racing 3
07-17-2009, 10:56 PM
Vampires....the end. lol

Gamertag - dominator246
07-17-2009, 11:35 PM
argh, why isn't this a multi choice poll?

my votes:
-fenris wolf
-vampire/liche
-bats/bat swarm - low lvl flying creature
-werewolf - is a human warrior and when he takes enough damage to get "killed" he turns into the werewolf at full health
-dragon (either land or flying)
-mummy
-small tornado shaped sandstorm creature
-lava/rock creature (OMG we need an underground cave/inside a volcano map!!!!)
-wraith - like something made out of black smoke
-banshee - has to be killed at range because it's song will stun nearby units into inaction
-devil/demon looking creatures - could have lords (lvl 4) and imps for low level units - perfect for underground idea
-centaurs
-scorpions - deal poison damage
-fire elemental
-roc (powerful flying unit)
-evil looking humans (thinking of haradrim from LOTR) - could have warriors, champions etc

Hero ideas:
-i want a pet for the hero...wolf/war dog that has stats and can attack along with the hero
-a "bad guy/dark-themed" hero - demon lord, vampire, he can still be part of the good guys, but just something darker looking