Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Developer Discussion > Developer Services and Trade

Old 06-07-2013, 05:19 AM

Default Ben Rawles Music - Music and Sound Design For Your Game!

Hi everyone,

Iím a Music Composer, Sound Designer and lover of Indie games working in the UK. Iíve got 8 years of experience in Composition, Recording and Production, and I'm working with game developers on projects for Sony and Microsoft.

A few questions you might have...

Why would I choose you over other composers?

Iím a passionate Music Composer with years of experience with game developers. Unlike many composers, I charge one fee for the music/sound design that you want, and if you're not happy with it, I'll make any changes you need, or work on something completely new at no extra cost.

I'm also a student at Leeds College of Music, so I have access to top-flight studios and classically-trained musicians. This also means that I don't have to hire out expensive studios and musicians like many composers do, which can cost a lot more than expected!

How much experience do you have working with game developers?

I have worked with many game developers on projects ranging from games/apps for Android and iOS to higher budget indie projects, but I make the most of any platform I work with, so small speakers on mobile platforms sound as good as possible, as well as fully fledged PC systems.

How much do your services cost?

This will depend entirely on what you're looking for, but I can definitely achieve a lot more than you'd expect. Whether you want to tell me what you need, or what you can afford, I have the skills and experience to get the most out of your audio budget.

Can I listen to something?

I have a wide selection of demo material on my website. If you want to know what I could do for your game or film, add me on skype or send me an e-mail with a few details about your project and I'll compose a free sample for you. I'll aim to get back to you on the same day!

Thanks for your interest,

Ben Rawles
UK Music Composer
www.benrawles.com
info@benrawles.com
Old 06-18-2013, 09:57 AM

Default New Projects Coming Soon!

I'll start work on a couple of great new projects within this month, so check back for updates and music!

My soundcloud page is constantly being updated too - https://soundcloud.com/benrawlesmusic

Send me an email or add me on skype (benrawlesmusic) if you're interested
Old 06-19-2013, 06:16 AM

Default New Testimonial!

This is a recent testimonial from the talented developer of Reobirth: Magics Awakening

"Ben was an absolute pleasure to work with for the tracks he composed for Reobirth: Magic's Awakening. He made helpful suggestions and worked within my budget, and very importantly, went far beyond my expectations and composed absolutely incredible and deeply memorable compositions to really set the tone and atmosphere for Reobirth.

I simply couldn't be any happier with the top quality work and professionalism Ben displays: prompt responses, frequent updates, and just overall a really friendly and personable down to earth guy - made this feel more like an open and friendly collaborative effort rather than a cold client-and-composer relationship."
Old 06-28-2013, 08:37 AM

Default iOS soundtrack coming up!

I'm composing an original soundtrack for a new Medieval MMO, and a new iOS/Android game during the next couple of months. Looking for some music or sound effects in your game? Send me a quick message, and I'll compose a sample!

All the best,
Ben.
Old 07-07-2013, 04:46 AM

I've just finished a batch of Sci-fi sound effects for a great graphics package. It'll be available on the Unity Asset Store soon! If you'd like a sample of my sound design work, leave me a message at benrawles.com
Old 07-24-2013, 06:15 AM

Default Working on three new indie projects!

I've been working with three great indie teams over Summer, so I'll have some new material up on Soundcloud soon! Contact me if you're interested in what I could do for your project!
Old 08-01-2013, 09:26 AM

I'm working on a new page for low-cost library music for games and film projects with a very tight budget. Go to my website!
Old 08-10-2013, 02:04 PM

Default I'm composing a national anthem.

I've just started work on the official National Anthem of Khosrea! Never thought I'd say that...
Old 08-24-2013, 07:00 AM

I'm working on an 'ident' for a graphic design company today!
Old 09-02-2013, 10:23 AM

Default Composing new soundtracks for Questkick!

I'm working on some exciting table-top RPG fantasy soundtracks for Questkick.com. Check out the website!