★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Its drift racing at its best!

Drive your trashy car through a very harzardous course. Avoid the walls but hit everything else - including the other cars and the garden gnomes! Remember to upgrade your car for a chance at the highscore.

How far can you get before crashing?

----------------------------------------------

Driftin features:

* Race with commentary by the King of Driftin'
* Drift around the dirt track and see how far you get!
* Compete with your friends, and beat their highscores
* Hook up your caravan trailer for a giant nitro boost
* Upgrade your car and get a huge advantage
* Get ready to trash EVERYTHING!

----------------------------------------------

Welcome to drift racing at its best! This is Driftin'!

*** Visit Funday Factory on www.fb.me/fundayfactory for the latest news and exclusive sneak peeks ***

Funday Factory's comments:
Driftin' is our second game (the first being Smashville, try it out if you haven't) and we're still learning. So please give us all the feedback you have, we love it and we promise we won't get mad if it's not all good :-)

And oh yeah by the way: We're a small indie studio from Denmark...in case you were wondering (which you probably wasn't, but there you go anyway).

06-07-2013, 07:04 AM
This looks good, I'll give it a try when I'm home

Game Center: sink_or_swim

06-07-2013, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
This looks good, I'll give it a try when I'm home
Hi sink_or_swim, sounds terrific - we're looking forward to you getting home and trying it out then :-) If you need anything or have any questions regarding the game, please let us know.
06-10-2013, 08:01 AM
Hi sink_or_swim, did you have time to try out Driftin' this weekend? :-)
06-10-2013, 08:58 AM
I downloaded Driftin' this morning. Although I've only played it for a short time, I can say that I really like it. It's well designed, the voice overs are funny, and most of all, it's fun. It does take a few to get used to the stearing, but once I got used to it, I liked it. It has the normal IAP for coins and disabling ads as to be expected in a free game. Although, I don't remember running across any ads while playing. Your pretty much drifting around curves trying to smash everything in your way and "takedown" other opponents. There's also a caravan (trailer) that will hook up to your car and it gives you a few seconds of like a "rush mode" where nothing can stop you. You can buy different cars and caravans with coins you get from playing. The cheapest car is 10,000 coins. I racked up about 700 coins in just a few mins of play. It'll still be a grind to 10,000 though. I would have liked to see an ability to upgrade your car, but its not a deal breaker. All in all, it's a pretty fun game. It's worth a try. I'm a sucker for car games and I love the whole "demolition derby" vibe.
06-10-2013, 09:16 AM
This looks great, will grab it this morning at work!
Btw Smashville was a blast guys, nice job!

I like to test iOS games..@Doomfan on twitter..say hi to me
06-10-2013, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
There's also a caravan (trailer) that will hook up to your car and it gives you a few seconds of like a "rush mode" where nothing can stop you. You can buy different cars and caravans with coins you get from playing.
I had to check Wikipedia to figure out why they were calling campers caravans. Those crazy Europeans
06-10-2013, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
I had to check Wikipedia to figure out why they were calling campers caravans. Those crazy Europeans
LOL! I did the same thing!
06-10-2013, 09:50 AM
Quite a fun game. Steering your vehicle with the thumb takes a little getting used to. I just wish the vehicles and caravans weren't so expensive especially when a mystery box might contain 50 coins and the best car and caravan are 100,000 coins for each.
Nice game though!
06-10-2013, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
I downloaded Driftin' this morning. Although I've only played it for a short time, I can say that I really like it. It's well designed, the voice overs are funny, and most of all, it's fun. It does take a few to get used to the stearing, but once I got used to it, I liked it. It has the normal IAP for coins and disabling ads as to be expected in a free game. Although, I don't remember running across any ads while playing. Your pretty much drifting around curves trying to smash everything in your way and "takedown" other opponents. There's also a caravan (trailer) that will hook up to your car and it gives you a few seconds of like a "rush mode" where nothing can stop you. You can buy different cars and caravans with coins you get from playing. The cheapest car is 10,000 coins. I racked up about 700 coins in just a few mins of play. It'll still be a grind to 10,000 though. I would have liked to see an ability to upgrade your car, but its not a deal breaker. All in all, it's a pretty fun game. It's worth a try. I'm a sucker for car games and I love the whole "demolition derby" vibe.
Hi Noen

Thanks for your feedback, we're happy (ecstatic actually) to hear that you like the game :-) You're acutally quite right about the pricing of the extra cars, we've been discussing if we should reduce them a bit in our next update.

What kind of upgrades on your car would you like? Did you know that the other cars in the game actually are better (not just skins), they handle better :-)

Oh and the caravan/camper naming thing...that's funny, we thought a lot about what to call it and ended up with the wrong (or right, depending on where you're from) name... :-) Oh well, not a dealbreaker is it?

All the best
Anders