App description: "This is the best game that Ive ever played. Im absolutely in love with it." - AppAdvice.com

"Fun and hilarious" - SuperGameDroid.com

It's here! Super School Day lets you play out the most ridiculous school day imaginable! Dress as an astronaut, time travel and save the world! Or just play dodgeball and fail your exam. There are dinosaurs, fire extinguisher powered chairs and sweet sweet dubstep wobs.

With secret characters to unlock, over 30 achievements to grab and plenty of hidden secrets to find, Super School Day will keep you bizzay!

Created by Second Impact Games, the creative creators of the Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe creation!
06-07-2013, 04:15 PM
Just had to create this thread, if you like the crazy games the App Store has to offer then this is one of them.
It's like a mix of 30second life and wario ware, with some multiple choice questions thrown in.
Each in game day or event you get a report telling you what happened and there's stats and unlockables and argh I don't want to spoil any of the wacky things that happen but if you like the crazy stuff on the App Store then this is worth picking up for 69p,

06-07-2013, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Just had to create this thread, if you like the crazy games the App Store has to offer then this is one of them.
It's like a mix of 30second life and wario ware, with some multiple choice questions thrown in.
Each in game day or event you get a report telling you what happened and there's stats and unlockables and argh I don't want to spoil any of the wacky things that happen but if you like the crazy stuff on the App Store then this is worth picking up for 69p,
I agree, picked this up last week and enjoying it quite a bit. Highly recommended and yes, you will laugh
06-07-2013, 07:04 PM
Agreed. This app is hilarious. It also has some replay value with unlockable characters.
06-08-2013, 03:10 PM
Nobody taking about this game? Check it out people, it's great.
06-08-2013, 03:25 PM
Bought!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
06-09-2013, 12:43 PM
*sigh* Yet another superb game that's just not getting any attention.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
06-09-2013, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post

Yeah, it's ridiculous these days. Kyubo, Titan, this...

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
06-09-2013, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
That why I tried to bump the forum a couple of times as this really deserves to be played.
06-10-2013, 05:25 AM
Aww, thanks so much guys! We're glad you enjoy the game.

For anyone on the fence, give the trailer a watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVk_SS03LiA