★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Alternate Endings ....

12-08-2008, 12:30 PM
Alternate Endings ....

Anybody tried it???
12-08-2008, 12:50 PM
I've only been able to put a few minutes into it, but I have to say that I'm impressed with the quality so far. I produce videos for a living so I was was very interested to see what they would do. I was really expecting something very low budget and a lot of bad acting.

But I have been very surprised so far. The acting is really pretty good and the work that's gone into the presentation is also very good. The opening credits alone showed me that these people were putting a full effort into this.

So far I've only gone through a couple of choices so I don't know how good the story is or how well the "replay" factor will be once you know the outcome (I'm hoping that there will be different killers if you look into things differently). But I give it high marks for what I've seen.

I was thinking about trying to make a game like this and have mulled over a few plot lines, but after seeing the little bit that they've done I'm going to have to make sure that I don't scrimp on anything.

If you like the idea of a choose your own adventure type game I think you'll really like this...
12-08-2008, 01:01 PM
Thanks. Its only two bucks
12-08-2008, 01:07 PM
Yeah... pretty good for the two bucks. I just looked at something else about it and it says that there are over 20 different endings. That would seem to mean that there is a bit of replay value for the game. And since it's the price of a TV show you can't go wrong.
12-08-2008, 01:29 PM
IGN gave it 8.5!
12-08-2008, 03:11 PM
I'm downloading it right now. It does look interesting. I've always been a big choose your own adventure fan so this app. certainly appeals.