★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Hero of Sparta combos

12-08-2008, 12:43 PM
Hero of Sparta combos

I've been finding that there are various moves and combos in HoS that are triggered by different button combinations. As far as I know, there isn't anywhere to just look them up.

Quincy posted a few in the review page:
atk + atk hold = earth bomb
atk hold = slash spin
hold direction & tap sheild button = dropkick
Tap attack then tap shield = Shield smack!!!!

I found they change with different weapons:
atk, atk, atk hold(hold until he stops moving) = a combo that ends with him smashing the ground and knocking over everything within range.

If you do it with the axe (the HUGE axe) he does it twice and flips all over the place. It's enough to kill something big or clear out an entire room. (I'm in love with that axe it's special will really clear a room)

That's all I have off the top of my head. I know I found more though, but I'll post them later. Anyone else?

GameCenter: NotYou_ver1.0
12-08-2008, 12:45 PM
not to ruin the fun of finding them for you, but they list them in the "Help" section.

arn
12-08-2008, 12:49 PM
thanks guys, this is all new to me
12-08-2008, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arn View Post
not to ruin the fun of finding them for you, but they list them in the "Help" section.

arn
Hmmm.
I guess you're right.

I always assumed the help section was just general info on gameplay. I didn't think they'd add all of the moves. Thanks for letting us know. I would never have found that.

GameCenter: NotYou_ver1.0
12-08-2008, 02:09 PM
This all sounds great. I have decided to get this as a Xmas present with my iTunes vouchers I'll get, along with BIA, 1112 (should be updated by then) and hopefully NFS (if it's out by then). Should be a great day for gaming