Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-09-2013, 08:34 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default Audio Ninja by BRAINZ SAS (now worldwide)

Just saw this as I saw the announcement on the upcoming games thread.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

It's a very good Rhythm Combat game that really got the Rhythm part well, where most attempts usually fail.

The only thing i do not like in this is that it isnt universal, and there's no ipad version, but this is a really good game. Had to play it in 2x mode which sucks but at least the gameplay doesnt disappoint.

It is weird that in the video, that seems like it is played on an iPad.

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 06-10-2013 at 09:38 AM..
Old 06-09-2013, 09:33 PM

iPad Mini most likedly.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:39 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I know the devs post on the upcoming games thread, and I understand this is a soft launch, so i would like to suggest some possible improvements.

1. Add "miss" sound effect, and also we need "Failed/Game Over" sound effects and background music.

2. Add more feedback on successful notes, like hit-flashes, to make the game feel more action-oriented and improve the satisfaction of defeating enemies. Im sure this will help make it stand out as an action game rather than a simple rhythm game.

3. Add an option to switch the snare and bass drum buttons. Im a lefty, and when playing the drums, i use my right hand to hit snares, and even when lap-tapping beats, my right hand acts as my snare hand. The game will feel more natural not just to right handed players but also left handed ones.

I hope you get to read these and consider my suggestions to improve the game.

The core gameplay is already fantastic, and i want this game to be solid from each angle.

Cheers!
Old 06-09-2013, 11:45 PM

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in Canada. Size of the app is 48.5 MB.

Price in CA is Free

Requirements :

Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Audio Ninja is a highly addictive rhythm title that puts you in control of Ninjipu, a young ninja who is having trouble finding his own path. But when he is given an awesome pair of headphones by Bill Merchanto, a mysterious man from the future, he gains the power to defeat his enemies by following the rhythm!

Experience intense action by defeating hordes of clones created by Clone Evil, while your brain cells dance to the beat of outstanding soundtracks!

Have you noticed how, when you listen to music, you unconsciously follow the rhythm by moving your head, or even tapping your fingers on the table?
This game takes advantage of the latter, allowing you to defeat Ninjipu’s enemies while feeling the beat. You will be immersed in a cartoon-like environment with simple, yet beautiful, character design, along with funny and innovative animations, all driven by a very cool musical experience.

Features:

• 3 Worlds with different environments and cool soundtracks.
• 48 Levels.
• 9 Super Levels.
• Survival mode based on 3 world themes.
• Alter time with faster, slower and even reversed gameplay!
• Crush your enemies by using a tractor... among other power-ups brought by Bill from the future! (Which would be our present. Time travel is tricky that way.)
iPhone Screenshots

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 06-10-2013, 08:56 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I know the devs post on the upcoming games thread, and I understand this is a soft launch, so i would like to suggest some possible improvements.

1. Add "miss" sound effect, and also we need "Failed/Game Over" sound effects and background music.

2. Add more feedback on successful notes, like hit-flashes, to make the game feel more action-oriented and improve the satisfaction of defeating enemies. Im sure this will help make it stand out as an action game rather than a simple rhythm game.

3. Add an option to switch the snare and bass drum buttons. Im a lefty, and when playing the drums, i use my right hand to hit snares, and even when lap-tapping beats, my right hand acts as my snare hand. The game will feel more natural not just to right handed players but also left handed ones.

I hope you get to read these and consider my suggestions to improve the game.

The core gameplay is already fantastic, and i want this game to be solid from each angle.

Cheers!
Thank for the feedback! You are right regarding sound fx, the game is currently lacking some basic ones, we will include them in further versions.

About the lefties option that is definitely a feature to include!
Old 06-10-2013, 08:57 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Forgot to mention that an iPad version is in the way also
Old 06-10-2013, 09:01 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Important info about the game. It was released under Brainz SAS, but it is actually co-produced between 2 companies: Cocodrilo Dog and Brainz

Here the websites:
http://www.brainz.co
http://www.cocodrilodog.com
Old 06-10-2013, 09:39 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Sounds perfect!

Cant wait for the new build with the planned additions and when you've released worldwide. Especially that ipad version.

Oh and i added Cocodrilo Dog on the thread title too.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:18 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Default Audio Ninja in Featured in New > Music / Adventure

Hey gamers at Canada! Audio Ninja is featured in Adventure / Music > New. If you want to play it, any feedback you can share here would be great

Old 06-12-2013, 09:40 PM

Look fun, any idea when this one reach US store?