★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: YUZHI MA
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 25.9 MB
  • Version: 2.88
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Top Bike A stunt bike racing game. Drive the bike through the tracks as fast as you can to get rewards. Rotate 360 degrees to get more coins. Get more rewards to earn more coins. Unlock bikes in shop.

How to play:
* Press left screen to break
* Press right screen to go
* Tilt the device to control the bikes

Features:
* Extremely fast and addictive gameplay
* 70 levels with more to come
* 10 bikes with more to come
* Game Center support
* Rotate 360 degrees to get more coins
* Universal (support all iOS devices)

Follow us:
http://www.facebook.com/tophotapp
https://twitter.com/tophotapp

More games:
www.3g60.com
www.tophotapp.com

Get this bike racing game now!

stantowalker's comments:
Hey everyone!

I'd like to introduce this little game called [ Top bike ].

A stunt bike racing game. Drive the bike through the tracks as fast as you can to get rewards. Rotate 360 degrees to get more coins. Get more rewards to earn more coins. Unlock bikes in shop.

Support new iPad(retina), iPad mini and iPhone5. It's really cool!

Hope you enjoy it, and any feedback as always is welcome!
Thanks for you support!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/top-bike/id639361042?mt=8

Use this QR-code to install the app!

The free version of [Top Bike] is also available on the iTunes Store! Really addictive game!

[Top Bike Free]

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/top-bike-free/id661626506?mt=8

Use this QR-code to install the app(FREE version)!

06-12-2013, 01:13 AM
$2 game with ads, IAP, woeful controls and dodgy frame rate.

06-12-2013, 03:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
not a massive recommendation that then

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
06-12-2013, 03:55 AM
Hmmm doesnt sound good, i want to support indie devs but at $2 i dont expect tons of IAP's. But most of all the 'tilt' control puts me off
06-12-2013, 04:50 AM
Quote:
I can only confirm that.

Ads on the first screen after starting the game,iap to buy more gold,wonky controls and bad sound (no matter the speed,the bike always makes the same "rumbling-as-if-on-standby" noise.
06-12-2013, 05:02 AM
Much as I hate to be mean, this game really is an example of a developer making every possible wrong decision along the way. Having classily-integrated ads for a developer's own products in a menu is one thing, but giant banner ads for washing machines during a game simply aren't acceptable.

On top of that, the game simply isn't very good; it takes the standard motorbike/line racing game and strips away every refinement that has been made over the years, leaving a shockingly barebones end product with poor aesthetic choices and absolutely dire level design. There are very few games I delete immediately without even backing up the IPA file; this has been another of them.
06-12-2013, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
Much as I hate to be mean, this game really is an example of a developer making every possible wrong decision along the way. Having classily-integrated ads for a developer's own products in a menu is one thing, but giant banner ads for washing machines during a game simply aren't acceptable.

On top of that, the game simply isn't very good; it takes the standard motorbike/line racing game and strips away every refinement that has been made over the years, leaving a shockingly barebones end product with poor aesthetic choices and absolutely dire level design. There are very few games I delete immediately without even backing up the IPA file; this has been another of them.
So... It's good then? :P
06-12-2013, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by POLYGAMe View Post
So... It's good then? :P

Youtube link | Pop Up
06-12-2013, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Thanks for the feedback! And I must say, I really love this game, although some levels are very difficult.
06-12-2013, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletini View Post

Thanks for writing such a detailed review Appletini!
We will work to improve this app and really hope u enjoy this game!