★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Jason Poots
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 517.8 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: All content included in this Battle against the Dark Servants army. With each victory your powers grow, but the enemy are strong, and they are many.

- Turret style shooter defence
- Frantic swipe and tap gameplay
- Great variety of spells and enemy types

Optimized for iPads 2 and above / iPad Mini

Vovin's comments:

More info:
http://www.meremortalgames.com/
06-12-2013, 03:52 AM
Does look like it could have potential

06-12-2013, 03:56 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Found sth on Youtube. Added to first post.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
06-12-2013, 03:57 AM
Just need someone to TOFTT (take one for the team) !

A gameplay video would be good, the screenshots do look stunning but i hope it plays well
06-12-2013, 04:02 AM
Just found the upcoming thread:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...hreadid=189661

There are moar vids in. Also gameplay. Added gameplay to this thread.

And guys, this is the Unreal 3 engine.

But a mod asking for a TOFFT? Tsk tsk tsk... Well, I am already on it.
Oh, please put a "Dave:" before "Wizard Defender" in the thread title, and change "Jason Poots" into "Mere Mortal Games.

This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 06-12-2013 at 04:12 AM.
06-12-2013, 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
But a mod asking for a TOFFT? Tsk tsk tsk...
Thought that was fine ? Its our little 'in joke' we've had before, i've bought a few games (taking one for the team) before to give peoples opinions on it, just someone elses turn to dive in at the deep end.

Taking one for the team doesnt mean begging for a promo code or that, just means someone else buys it to let us know what its like.

Edit - Just watched those videos, wow it looks really impressive. Its like an updated version of, damn what was the name, one of the old id games after Doom.

Last edited by psj3809; 06-12-2013 at 04:12 AM.
06-12-2013, 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Thought that was fine ? Its our little 'in joke' we've had before, i've bought a few games (taking one for the team) before to give peoples opinions on it, just someone elses turn to dive in at the deep end.

Taking one for the team doesnt mean begging for a promo code or that, just means someone else buys it to let us know what its like.

Edit - Just watched those videos, wow it looks really impressive. Its like an updated version of, damn what was the name, one of the old id games after Doom.

Awww... I was just kidding, cause I know you're also a TOFFTer. No offense intended, mind the smilies.
And yeah, I remember that joke.
I just can't stand it when some other people, who never TOFFT, seriously ask for TOFFTs because they don't wanna waste a buck on crap - but have, on the other hand - no problem with other people wasting money for a crappy game.

Game is still downloading...

Last edited by Vovin; 06-12-2013 at 04:21 AM.
06-12-2013, 04:18 AM

Expect the usual soon...
06-12-2013, 04:18 AM
After seeing those videos i nearly nearly bought it, my problem as always is space ! I know i know i shouldnt horde so many games but i've got so many favourites i feel i cant delete ! Again come on Apple, 128 gig devices all round please !

I'll see whats released in an hour and then i'll probably come back to this. The game i was thinking of before was the classic 'Heretic', to me this is like an updated version of that classic so its very tempting
06-12-2013, 04:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Other posters have had moderators chastise them specifically for asking others to TOFTT, so while that might have been meant in fun, it's probably best not to send mixed messages.