App description: Are you ready for the end of the world?

Defcon 1: Alien Invasion is the best experience in strategy and realistic simulation.
Take control of an Alien breed, select a target country and begin a cosmic war against humankind for Earth control. Remember, you need to use all your hi-tech powers to destroy the humans and leave no one alive!

With an impressive alien-themed graphics, you can feel all emotions of a world war in your iPhone & iPad devices. Defcon 1: Alien Invasion has massive improves in gameplay and strategic simulation on App Store. Battle for Planet Earth never will be the same after that, CRUSH EM ALL!

Smells to a real alien invasion, great!! -AppStratosphere

Amazing, lots of fun, love it -USAbox

Best strategy game since Plague Inc. -Phonexciting

Has all necessary to become the hit of the year -Appstarters

Features:
Massive war against the world, more than 60 countries to annihilate. (the world is yours!)
150+ amazing Alien Powers to improve for kill everybody. (who said the war was boring?)
11 different attack types with special features and strategies each one (master and commander)
iPhone/iPad strategy game improved (cool story bro!)
Stunning alien themed interface and menus (you can feel into a spaceship)
World leaderboards and fun achievements to discover (invade and LMAO)
Permanent world events, news and challenges while you are playing (Know what is happens)

Compatible with iPad (all), iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5 iPod touch (3rd, 4th & 5th). Requires iOS 4.3 or later.

Sanuku's comments:

06-12-2013, 06:13 AM
A ...PLAGUE...of aliens .....right up my alley ...sold

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..

Last edited by Trev1; 06-12-2013 at 06:20 AM.

06-12-2013, 06:15 AM
Wow, this was not on my radar at all in fact I had no clue about this game! Now it's probably my most anticipated for the night!
06-12-2013, 06:15 AM
This seems to basically be a Plague Inc. game with an alien theme? Or am I wrong?
06-12-2013, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen_Grace View Post
This seems to basically be a Plague Inc. game with an alien theme? Or am I wrong?
Looks like a Plague Inc. clone with an alien theme. I'll pass.
06-12-2013, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipipitchu View Post
Looks like a Plague Inc. clone with an alien theme. I'll pass.
I don't understand this reasoning. A clone can actually bring something new to the table and change gameplay enough to make it feel fresh! Or have we forgotten that Plaque Inc is actually a clone (much improved in many ways though) of Pandemic!
06-12-2013, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bool Zero View Post
I don't understand this reasoning. A clone can actually bring something new to the table and change gameplay enough to make it feel fresh! Or have we forgotten that Plaque Inc is actually a clone (much improved in many ways though) of Pandemic!
I actually havn't forgotten that,hence why I'm asking...from the screens it seems extremely similar,as in fear insteas of infected and kills just like Plague Inc.,different types of invasions (another name for virus strains),army progress instead of cure and powers instead of mutations...everything seems basically renamed but with nothing new whatsoever.

It's not automatically bad ofc,but I'm wondering if there's anything to it than a new coat of paint.
06-12-2013, 07:14 AM
Quote:
I actually havn't forgotten that,hence why I'm asking...from the screens it seems extremely similar,as in fear insteas of infected and kills just like Plague Inc.,different types of invasions (another name for virus strains),army progress instead of cure and powers instead of mutations...everything seems basically renamed but with nothing new whatsoever.

It's not automatically bad ofc,but I'm wondering if there's anything to it than a new coat of paint.
Understandable, and I see your point. For a dollar out of my pocket though, I'm willing to dive in as even if it is a remotely good clone of Plaque Inc and nothing more, it will still be worth it to me just for the thematic shift!
06-12-2013, 07:18 AM
Quote:

^ This

Plague, Inc. works because they polished and refined the bejesus out of Pandemic's idea and then presented it in such a clear, concise way that it worked very well.

I look at those screen caps and the description and there is nothing indicative anything new has been brought to the table. Everything looks like a straight copy/paste operation with changing of the labels.

Game Center : "Chip H.". Grand Poobah of Troop "Touch Arcade" in Battle Camp (referral code: hns1w1 )
06-12-2013, 07:30 AM
Well come 11PM on the East Coast I will let you guys know if this is merely a copy and paste job, if it dynamically changes things or falls somewhere in between. Screen shots and actually playing the game are two different experiences, so I'll see how well the game plays. Similarities in looks don't always equate to equivocal gameplay. I may very well be wrong, but I'll wait to play it before I'll render a judgment.