• Genre: Family
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 36.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: IMPORTANT NOTE
Compatible with iPad 2 and up, iPhone 4 and up and iPod touch 5th generation WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES

The official adaptation of the Little Nicholas animated series is finally coming to iOS devices!

Little Nicholas has been up to mischief again! Help him flee on his bike before Old Spuds catches him.

Travel through the city's different neighborhoods (the residential area, the city center and the wasteland) and join Little Nicholas and all his friends on this madcap chase!

Saddle up for a crazy race!!

FEATURES
Infinite race through the city
Avoid the countless obstacles, such as fire hydrants, ladders and other road hazards!
Different power-ups
Many missions and monthly challenges
Unlock Little Nicholas' friends (Alec, Eddie, Rufus and Louise)
Wacky outfits and bikes for customizing your favorite characters

-------------------------------------

CURIOUS? More info on:
bulkypix.com
facebook.com/Bulkypix
twitter.com/Bulkypix
youtube.com/Bulkypix

Sanuku's comments:

06-12-2013, 06:30 AM
Another runner? No, thanks.

06-12-2013, 06:41 AM
^Wonderful insight. You should write articles for TA, they hiring.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-12-2013, 06:45 AM
This would be an insta-buy but bulkypix runners were always free and this one will be also free, I'm sure. But with some good impressions I'll get this.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
06-12-2013, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
This would be an insta-buy but bulkypix runners were always free and this one will be also free, I'm sure. But with some good impressions I'll get this.
Good point. I really liked Aby Escape, bu then came a free version and a paid version which was really weird.

Based on the screenshots, this looks tilt-ish. Um... Tiltillating?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-12-2013, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipipitchu View Post
Another runner? No, thanks.
Yeah, I pretty much agree. I'm starting to see infinite runners like this as the hamster wheel of games. Granted that may be fine for many, but I'm just kind of sick of that kind of gameplay that goes nowhere.
06-12-2013, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
Yeah, I pretty much agree. I'm starting to see infinite runners like this as the hamster wheel of games. Granted that may be fine for many, but I'm just kind of sick of that kind of gameplay that goes nowhere.
Find it quite amusing that theres one every week, sometimes you think theres none and then there it comes, an endless runner appears !

Must admit i've never heard of the TV show its based on
06-12-2013, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Find it quite amusing that theres one every week, sometimes you think theres none and then there it comes, an endless runner appears !

I know Little Nick from my own childhood. There were only books about Little Nick at that time, by a french author. That's some 30 years ago.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 06-12-2013 at 08:07 AM.
06-12-2013, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Me too. I did a wiki search and even the entry for it is pretty much empty.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Peti...ated_series%29

Infact here's the entire wiki article on the tv series:

Quote:
Le Petit Nicolas is a 3D animated TV series[1][2] based on the character Nicolas by Ren Goscinny and Jean-Jacques Semp. The series was a success especially in attracting young viewers. Two seasons of this TV series have since been broadcast.
The book series entry has more detail, but even then it's a pretty unknown license. Here's the article on that:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_petit_Nicolas

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.
06-12-2013, 01:39 PM
I watched the video and I see sanuku has 90.000 coins from the beginning, you can upgrade every power-up to the maximum with that much coins, is this a bug??

Sorry bulkypix but after seeing the video, you won't get my money. Only 2 locations and pretty lame visuals. I'll pass

Game Center: sink_or_swim