Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-13-2013, 12:05 AM

Default Avengers Alliance - (by Marvel Entertainment)

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by Sanuku; 06-13-2013 at 02:49 AM..
Old 06-13-2013, 07:57 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

I heard really good things about this but I dunno if I wanna get addicted so something especially if it requires constant internet connection to play.. but I guess that's how these "online collecting" games work.
Old 06-13-2013, 09:58 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

This game is great. Lots of fun, pretty deep combat and great for Marvel fans.
My name is andysmash if you need a friend to play 20 times a day with.
Old 06-14-2013, 01:00 AM

It is pretty much exactly like an early build of the same game on Facebook and playdom.com. Those versions however have been out for over a year now and have over 60 heroes. Still though this app game is great! It plays much smoother than the browser versions, I just hope someday they let us play what we have already worked hard on collecting an spending money on. Also you can add me in game it's Bruj
Old 06-14-2013, 09:19 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Funny, I've been really wanting a mobile Avengers RPG game, and I had no idea this existed on facebook! So, after reading about it, I hurried up and downloaded it. And it's actually pretty fun. My biggest complaint with that Marvel Card game is that I didn't get Iron Man and instead got tons of heroes I've never heard of. But this game gave me Iron Man right from the start, so they had me hooked!

It doesn't allow for any exploration or anything. It's kind of similar to the freemium Ghostbusters game. BUT, with Avengers Alliance, I haven't ever HAD to stop playing. Haven't hit a pay wall or wait to regain energy moment. I've been able to play non-stop whenever I wanted since I got it.

I just wish there was some sort of exploration element, like in JRPGs and that it wasn't freemium or internet-reliant. But those aside, I'll probably play this one for a while.
Old 06-14-2013, 10:01 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

I'm somehow stuck now in the game, 2* the first and second stage, but can't get access to the third stage because I couldn't find enough people to crew the ship to gain access to it. But now the problem is it crashes every time I try to go into any mission in stage 1 or 2.
Old 06-14-2013, 10:48 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Yeah I'm stuck now too it crashes every time I try to do a battle in mission 3...
Old 06-14-2013, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCman7 View Post
Yeah I'm stuck now too it crashes every time I try to do a battle in mission 3...
Me too, but I have the crash in mission 5. Do you know how to fix it? I've used iPhone 4S, fw 6.1.2 and no JB.
Old 06-14-2013, 11:36 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
Me too, but I have the crash in mission 5. Do you know how to fix it? I've used iPhone 4S, fw 6.1.2 and no JB.
No idea tried restarting, dont want to reinstall since I'm not sure if the data gets lost. Hopefully they will update the app to solve these issues, just have to be patient I guess.
Old 06-14-2013, 11:51 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

This is a horrible game that features basically no interaction or strategy. It isnt even worth the free download. I feel that I should actually be paid to play this game.