★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "... it's challenging, it's funny, and most important of all, it's a lot of silly, goofy fun." - Gamezebo, 4.5/5
"... quit reading and download it right now." - TouchArcade, 4.5/5

Quadropus Rampage is an Endless Roguelike that casts you, the player, as an enraged, 4 legged cephalopod. It is your quest to reach the bottom of the ocean and destroy Pete, the evil god of the sea, before his army of abyssal creatures can overtake the ocean.

Perfect blend of roguelike and brawler - Hit enemies in their stupid faces!
Endless Gameplay - Procedurally generated weapons, levels, and enemies that keep the action fresh until you die from thumb exhaustion
Be a quadropus - Go on a rampage
Four game modes - Story mode, Insane Mode, Manic Mode, and Timed Sprint, with more unlocked once you beat the game
Pets - They'll accompany you in battle and save your hide!
Intuitive, fast-paced combat - Easy to learn, difficult to master. Dodge, block, stab, smash, and spin your way to victory!
Five epic boss fights - Pursue Pete into the depths and bludgeon his mouth off. Then do it again in the Petemare and Pete's Reckoning game modes!
Mastery system - 23 achievements with gameplay altering rewards
Artifacts - Unearth 39 treasures that let you shoot lasers out of your face or turn your pet starfish into an explosive boomerang
Extensive upgrade tracks - Invest orbs in your quadropus to make him stronger
Hilarious Characters - Break your ribs from intense chuckling

From the creators of the critically acclaimed Towelfight 2: The Monocle of Destiny.

Royce's comments:

06-13-2013, 11:19 PM
I guess I know what I'll be doing tonight, huh?

06-13-2013, 11:24 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
I guess I know what I'll be doing tonight, huh?
Yes indeed
06-13-2013, 11:36 PM
Pffffffff what?!

Awesome news. Thanks for the heads up!
06-13-2013, 11:38 PM
Great news. Thanks for taking me know.

Pine Entertainment
06-13-2013, 11:38 PM

About time i get my hands on this, been waiting a while now.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-13-2013, 11:39 PM
Game Impressions

Okay so I really didn't like Towelfight 2 but this game is awesome.

Controls are tight. Gameplay reminds me of a dual stick roguelike brawler. Tons of enemies in cramped arenas, dodging projectiles while meleeing. You have a dodge button, a melee button that can be held to do spin attack, and a rechargeable slam and shield

You also have to mindful of your surrounding. The arenas are littered with gaps that can dodged over. Falling through lands you on a deeper "depth", which you might not be leveled up enough to deal with. There are also other hazards

There's IAP, but it doesn't seem needed. You can upgrade yourself and learn new "masteries", either by buying coins or doing specific in-game tasks.

Last edited by Bronxsta; 06-13-2013 at 11:41 PM.
06-13-2013, 11:48 PM
Yeah ! Lets rampage quadropus style baby !
06-13-2013, 11:52 PM
06-13-2013, 11:59 PM
Yeah, this game is simply fun to play in the best way.