App description: !Requires at least iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 5th gen, iPad 2 or higher!

Lead a swarm through battles for freedom in an atmospheric action adventure!

4.5/5 - Touch Arcade: "meditative and unique. An enthralling experience"

5/5 - GameWoof: "excellent game... ...a future classic."

9.5/10 - Arcadelife: "a personal journey, an emotional story without words"

8/10 - Pocket Gamer: "a beautiful and innovative story-driven puzzle adventure"

4/5 - 148Apps: "absolutely gorgeous and somewhat surreal experience"

4/4 - Slide To Play: "A beautifully-made and strangely relaxing game of exploration"

5/5 - Know your Apps: "proof that games can be art"

Hero Of Many takes you on an epic journey as a tiny hero in a dangerous world. But youre not alone; you lead a swarm of water-beings through fierce battles for freedom across four different worlds and twenty-six choreographed levels.

Its an atmospheric action adventure that takes you deep into underwater caverns. Where you:

Explore mysterious places
Save your friends
Learn how to survive
Face array of challenges
Discover new powers
Defeat monsters

Hero Of Many is a story told with no words that explores what it means to be a hero.

4 different worlds
26 story levels
Aesthetic art design
Original soundtrack
Immersive audio
Physical puzzles

In Hero Of Many you will not survive alone. You need your friends and they need you.
Can you rise to the challenge?

Sanuku's comments:
06-17-2013, 05:30 AM
Wow it's out already??That was fast,thought it was suppose to be a thurs. release..

"A whim, a thought, and more is sought. Awake my mind; thy will be wrought!"

06-17-2013, 05:34 AM
Been waiting for this one. Great way to kick off the work week!
06-17-2013, 05:43 AM
Unfortunately I had to remove Hero of Many from Appstore NZ and it won't be released today. I apologize for that.

We had found some nasty bugs with saving your game progress which could break your experience and this is something we really don't want.

The bugs are fixed succesfully and the version is already waiting for Appstore approval. It will be released immediately when approved. Though it may take couple days.

Please follow our facebook or twitter for the newest information.

http://www.facebook.com/heroofmany2012
http://twitter.com/TricksterArts

It is even harder for me to write this seeing how you guys are looking forward to play this game. But I hope it will worth waiting!

Last edited by Erric; 06-17-2013 at 05:52 AM.
06-17-2013, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erric View Post
Unfortunately I had to remove Hero of Many from Appstore NZ and it won't be released today. I apologize for that.

We had found some nasty bugs with saving your game progress which could break your experience and this is something we really don't want.

The bugs are fixed succesfully and the version is already waiting for Appstore approval. It will be released immediately when approved. Though it may take couple days.

Please follow our facebook or twitter for the newest information.

http://www.facebook.com/heroofmany2012
http://twitter.com/TricksterArts

It is even harder for me to write this seeing how you guys are looking forward to play this game. But I hope it will worth waiting!
I'm sure everyone here understand, things like that tend to happen and we look forward to the new version! Heck the artstyle alone makes it a must buy and I can't wait to dive into the world you've created
06-17-2013, 08:47 AM

That just made my day, seriously!

I will write a post here right when the game gets approved. But dude, you were so fast, you didn't even give us a chance to pull it silently.
06-17-2013, 03:11 PM
I have only one recommendation and it is this, apart from "get this game" of course: Don't watch the gameplay video! A huge part of the enjoyment of this game is discovering the unfolding story and the different game elements as you progress. Watching the video will definitely spoil the experience for you.

Apologies to Sanuku as I appreciate the time/effort involved in recording and posting these gameplay videos. In this case, although it shows what's in the game - it shows what's in the game!

I've been playing this on a promo code for a few days, having an excellent time with it in spite of the progress bug (the reason it was pulled).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJesusFish View Post
I like plenty of bad games, but I don't go around telling people they are good.
Arcadelife

GC - JohnT321
06-17-2013, 03:20 PM
I will be getting this after Apple reapproval.

Lol Sanuku

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".
06-24-2013, 04:42 PM
Hey guys, just a quick info:

Hero of Many was approved and the release is set up to 25th - tomorrow. Which is quite soon for Europe and it is already active in New Zealand.

Enjoy!
06-24-2013, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erric View Post
Hey guys, just a quick info:

Hero of Many was approved and the release is set up to 25th - tomorrow. Which is quite soon for Europe and it is already active in New Zealand.

Enjoy!
Thanks for the notice. It's already available in Lebanon...glad I stayed up!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"