• Publisher: CODENRAMA
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 1080.3 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ***PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS APP REQUIRES IPHONE 4S or later, IPAD 2 or later IPOD 5th GEN or later. THANKS. ***
Become David, the young son of Castlerama's herbalist, who accidentally discovers his noble identity and true destiny: to be the hero who frees the Gorendal Valley from absolute evil.
Move freely through spectacular medieval scenarios in a 3D open world, facing ever-changing challenges: adventures, fierce battles, flights, enigmas, card games, even moral dilemmas.
Live a unique gaming experience immersed in an epic soundtrack.

Developed by the computer research lab Codenrama, Return to Castlerama follows the May 2011 release of the demo, a photorealistic walk titled Castlerama, which became a viral international success with over 300,000 downloads.

Powered by Epic's cutting-edge Unreal Technology, R2C expands the boundaries of photorealism on mobile while providing a rich and varied gameplay.

From the press:

Pocketgamer: www.pocketgamer.co.uk
Codenrama promises a twisty, unsettling tale in Return to Castlerama.

Gamemag: www. gamemag.it
Return to Castlerama: si tratta di un ambizioso progetto completamente italiano che punta a offrire una grafica e una profonditŕ di gioco su dispositivo mobile paragonabili a quelle di un titolo per le piattaforme di gaming tradizionali. Codenrama ha allestito un'esperienza di gioco incantevole ed enigmatica.
R2C is an ambitious all-Italian project aimed at bringing to mobile devices the graphics and gameplay intensity found on traditional gaming platforms. Codenrama provides an enthralling and dynamic gaming experience.

Compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod 5th generation, iPad2 or higher.
Supports full iPhone 5 resolution. Requires iOS 5.1 or later.

Sanuku's comments:

06-19-2013, 05:32 AM
Oh wow... didnt expect this to be $5 but been waiting to try this one out so bring it on midnight.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

06-19-2013, 05:34 AM
finally something good and interesting,for me this is the best game today on NZ...

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
06-19-2013, 05:43 AM
With X-com coming at same time this will get a little backburner from me until I get enough of latter game and read more impression from this one.
But more than sure it will be all-around awesome , just need to fool my perception of money spending, if I buy it all at same time I'll feel more guilt than buying it separate at different times.
06-19-2013, 05:48 AM
Dont forget Spiral. Easily one of my most anticipated games.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-19-2013, 11:38 AM
Hmm this looks good but I'm wondering how it actually plays,the description is a bit vague.
06-19-2013, 01:40 PM
Exact-Psience should already have downloaded it.

Can u share some first imps, bro?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
06-19-2013, 01:47 PM
I was highly impressed and interested after watching the first half or so of the gameplay trailer with its varied exploration and adventure elements, but that interest took a severe nosedive when the bizarrely awkward PS1-quality arcade combat kicked in. :P
06-19-2013, 01:54 PM
I was about to translate that Italian blurb, and then I saw it'd already been done by the devs. Dai ragazzi, voglio usare la mia laurea in Italiano!

Anyhoo, this looks intriguing indeed. Might have to pick it up!

Auguri ai sviluppatori, e in bocc'al lupo!
06-19-2013, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzpha View Post
I was about to translate that Italian blurb, and then I saw it'd already been done by the devs. Dai ragazzi, voglio usare la mia laurea in Italiano!

Anyhoo, this looks intriguing indeed. Might have to pick it up!

Auguri ai sviluppatori, e in bocc'al lupo!

tA language is English.
When you're doing this, you should add a translation.
Mods might get suspicious.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 06-19-2013 at 02:09 PM.