Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-19-2013, 07:21 AM
Sanuku Sanuku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 11,234
Default Spiral Episode 1 - (by Pixel Hero Games)


Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up






Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by killercow; 06-20-2013 at 09:05 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-19-2013, 07:26 AM
Jazzpha Jazzpha is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 703
Default

Looks like I know where those five bucks I was thinking about dropping on WHQ will be going...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-19-2013, 07:27 AM
Exact-Psience Exact-Psience is online now
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 16,435
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzpha View Post
Looks like I know where those five bucks I was thinking about dropping on WHQ will be going...
I've played both extensively, and this is much better IMO. But, both games are pretty good.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-19-2013, 07:28 AM
Vovin Vovin is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,251
Default

I call dibs!

I was really looking forward to a new, unique iOS title like this.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-19-2013, 07:29 AM
VaroFN VaroFN is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,005
Default

Damn, damn, damn, damn. This week is too much for me!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-19-2013, 07:33 AM
Jazzpha Jazzpha is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 703
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I've played both extensively, and this is much better IMO. But, both games are pretty good.
Good to hear! Mostly I was just worried about WHQ's text and UI being too cramped on my phone, though.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-19-2013, 08:10 AM
killercow's Avatar
killercow killercow is offline
Moderator
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: France
Posts: 3,118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I've played both extensively, and this is much better IMO. But, both games are pretty good.
Can you post some more detailed impressions or is there an NDA restricting you from talking about it?

Is the story any good? Is it optimized/smooth in terms of framerate? Are the touch controls decent?

If you could answer those that would be great
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-19-2013, 08:16 AM
chaos_envoys chaos_envoys is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pokke Vilage, Indonesia
Posts: 949
Default

Is this a diablo like or infinity blade like game? I really ineterested in this
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-19-2013, 08:17 AM
Exact-Psience Exact-Psience is online now
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 16,435
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
Can you post some more detailed impressions or is there an NDA restricting you from talking about it?

Is the story any good? Is it optimized/smooth in terms of framerate? Are the touch controls decent?

If you could answer those that would be great
Havent gone far into the story yet, but it doesnt feel generic. Game is butter smooth on my ipad mini. Touch controls are good.

Let's just say, my first impression when i loaded up the game was... "WOAH CRISIS CORE"

I've got a meeting in a few, so imma keep it at that. All i can say is that the game is really good, and totally worth the asking price, even more.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-19-2013, 08:20 AM
killercow's Avatar
killercow killercow is offline
Moderator
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: France
Posts: 3,118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Havent gone far into the story yet, but it doesnt feel generic. Game is butter smooth on my ipad mini. Touch controls are good.

Let's just say, my first impression when i loaded up the game was... "WOAH CRISIS CORE"

I've got a meeting in a few, so imma keep it at that. All i can say is that the game is really good, and totally worth the asking price, even more.
Ahah Okay, a must buy then. Thanks!
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent