★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Zombies Vs. Sheep

07-19-2009, 03:40 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Zombies Vs. Sheep

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
GAMEPLAY

Zombies vs. Sheep is a frenetic tap-to-shoot game set in a mexican-themed shooting gallery. Your mission: Protect the sheep from incoming waves of zombies. As the evening gets darker you will face more and stronger enemies. You are the last hope of the sheep.

Move your sheep by tilting the phone. Shoot by tapping the enemies. Reload by quickly flicking the phone in any direction.

The game features 10 levels and is played in survival mode – save sheep after sheep. Be sure to upgrade your sheep in the store to be able to keep up!

FEATURES

Unique cardboard cutout graphic style. Lively Mariachi-style soundtrack. Zombies vs. Sheep features intriguing gameplay and is easy to pick up.

Shoot your shotgun by tapping on the screen. Pick up the assault rifle and spray the zombies, bats and phoenixes with bullets. Set up chain reactions with dynamite.

Survival mode gameplay featuring 10 levels of increasing difficulty. Face numerous different enemies and three epic boss fights.

Upgrade your sheep. Your sheep is too slow? You run out of bullets? Your sheep is nearly dead? Collect some coins and go to the shop to buy upgrades.

OpenFeint 2.0 powered global leaderboards, achievements, friend lists, chat, facebook and twitter notifications, player walls and gamerscores.

From the team that brought you the popular music shoot’em up Radio Flare.

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon

Last edited by eggzbacon; 07-20-2009 at 04:11 PM.
07-19-2009, 03:44 PM
damn just beat me i was about to make a thread on this finally out though already picked it up and played a game its pretty fun

yslandia- bruce lee. plus+/openfeint-sundance kid. gamecenter-hitmonleeurface
currently playing: yslandia, mega worm,bit trip beat,meow meow happy fight, zombie highway,monster dash,eboy fixpix,land air sea warfare.

07-19-2009, 03:46 PM
Arrg. I try to stop buying apps but good games just keep coming out.

Buying right now...

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
07-19-2009, 04:04 PM
es ridiculoso!

(in a good way)

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
07-19-2009, 04:18 PM
Quick first impressions are that this is a really fun, casual game. I absolutely love the graphics and the controls are simple and easy to use. The gameplay is simple, you just have to shoot the zombies while moving your sheep to collect coins and avoid falling bats and flaming skulls! The Feint integration is really good and on my first try I'd already unlocked 4 achievements (there are 20 altogether).

I have a couple of little things that are annoying me slightly but they aren't anything major at all, so they don't have to be fixed immediately:

The text overlaps on the Feint bottom bar and the text under the icon looks slightly out of place. I think "Z vs S" would be better for both of these things.

Example screenshots for Z vs S:

We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!

Last edited by Palfince; 07-20-2009 at 09:55 AM.
07-19-2009, 04:32 PM
so is this game more fun than that Zombie game 8lb gorilla released?

Car Jack Streets needs a rampage mode or remove the 2 week time limit.
07-19-2009, 04:33 PM
Yup, this is definitely a fun carnival type shooter. Cool music and graphics, and like they say in the movies, "you gotta shoot 'em in the head"
07-19-2009, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderva View Post
so is this game more fun than that Zombie game 8lb gorilla released?
Definitely. This game has great style and is really fun. It also has online highscores and achievements via Feint which Zombies and Me doesn't have at all.

07-19-2009, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palfince View Post
Definitely. This game has great style and is really fun. It also has online highscores and achievements via Feint which Zombies and Me doesn't have at all.
+1 much more content, achievements
07-19-2009, 05:08 PM
Typical, only have 59p left which i'm saving for Minigore. Guess I'll have to wait until Friday before I pick this up.

Add me on Plus+ username: trevainsworth