App description: **** NOTE: Requires iPad 2 or newer; iPad Mini; iPod Touch 4G (iPod Touch 5G+ highly recommended) or newer; iPhone 4 or newer. ****

"ONE OF THE TOP 15 IOS GAMES OF 2013"
- US Gamer

"4.5 out of 5 stars"
- TouchArcade

"PG Silver Award"
- PocketGamer

Home is a unique horror adventure set in a beautifully-realized pixel world. Its a murder mystery with a twistbecause you decide what ultimately happens.

Awakened by an oncoming storm, you open your eyes to discover yourself in a strange, dark roomtucked away in a house thats not yours.

As you play the game, it changessubtly, almost imperceptiblyto reflect your perspective. It's a horror game unlike any other, and as you'll discover, its truths are entirely subjective.

FEATURES:

- an intimate, story-based adventure
- a horror tale that you help determine
- haunting, atmospheric soundtrack
- gorgeous illustrative pixel style

CRITICAL ACCLAIM:

"A sophisticated, horrifying narrative experiment."
- The Verge/Polygon

"Keeps you intellectually engaged even when you aren't playing it."
- Gamespot

"[Home] serves as a great reminder of what older games once taught us."
- Joystiq

"Leaves one mulling its final moments well after the credits have rolled."
- Torontoist

Sanuku's comments:

06-19-2013, 06:17 PM
I played through this on my PC a while back, and found it quite fun. I'd like to know more details about the new iOS content, because the original game only took about 15-20 minutes to play through and was over too quickly (but was worth replaying a couple of times to check out alternative choices/paths).

06-19-2013, 06:51 PM
Looks cool.

I'll have to pick it up when it comes out.
06-19-2013, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
I played through this on my PC a while back, and found it quite fun. I'd like to know more details about the new iOS content, because the original game only took about 15-20 minutes to play through and was over too quickly (but was worth replaying a couple of times to check out alternative choices/paths).
If it took you 15-20. Minutes to play through it then I assume that this could be an extended Version since I am currently already 27. Minutes into the Game (HD Gameplay Trailer of it following soon) and it doesn`t seem to end so far.

Spoiler:

•••Spoiler:  Got out of the House, out of the Sewer and just pasted the Woods and seem to have found a Factory where I`m now trying to open up a Door that is connected to some kind of Mashine that I need to power up to get the Door open.
06-19-2013, 08:03 PM
This looks great.Instabuy material.

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".
06-19-2013, 11:38 PM
Looks awesome so this was a stealth buy (meaning I had no idea about it or intension to get it until I just saw it tonight). Looks like a great little game so take my $3!

Last edited by Bool Zero; 06-20-2013 at 03:47 PM.
06-20-2013, 06:14 AM
Lone Survivor
06-20-2013, 08:09 AM
I just finished it. It's pretty good, don't be misled by the 'horror' tag as its really more a suspense/whodunnit deal.
It's got a nice unreliable narrator gimmick, and while I saw (what I interpret to be) the end miles away
•••Spoiler:  after you lose your job and discover your wife's affair you went into a series of alcohol fueled psychotic breaks leading to "sleepwalking" and killing a number of the townsfolk, culminating in your wife and her lover
It was fun getting there and nice to see the game continually ask you questions about how you see things.
•••Spoiler:  lots i missed though-what was on that videotape?
06-20-2013, 11:51 AM
This is awesomely depressing. If that makes any sense. Surprised it's not getting any attention. :/

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"