★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Kung Fu Quest: The Jade Tower, fighting game coming to Android this Summer!

06-21-2013, 06:09 PM
Kung Fu Quest: The Jade Tower, fighting game coming to Android this Summer!

Hi guys,
We're trying to bring a good fighting/beat'em up game for your enjoyment and I'll just let this video explains it :
Kung Fu Quest: The Jade Tower

Kung Fu Quest: The Jade Tower is a 2D side scrolling beat'em up game that emulates the classic yet tries to bring new take in the genre for mobile device.

I've been working hard trying to make the controls really easy and accessible unlike that virtual d-pad that I hate so much in action game. The video above is truly a gameplay capture from me playing the game, I hope it can show you how easy it is to familiar yourself with the control and play the game.

The game will feature :
- Smooth 60 fps animations
- Create your own fighting combos
- Customizable characters
- As you might see in the video: action packed figthing + epic boss fights!

The game is scheduled to be released at the end of June 2013 or early July, whichever I get to meet first I'm still setting up a proper website for the game and all of that and more infos will roll out in the following days.

In the meantime you can visit these (before the game's page is up and running) : Kung Fu Quest: The Jade Tower FB page

or follow me on twitter @iplayalldaygame

Thoughts and Feedbacks are always welcomed

Thanks
07-24-2013, 07:04 AM
After some unfortunate turn of events and frustration, we finally have a release date!
August 1st 2013

Mark your calendar, cause is when Kung Fu Quest: The Jade Tower comes to Google Play Store

Here are some screenshots to remind you about the game

Here's hoping we'll see you soon!

Fight on!
07-25-2013, 05:43 PM
Here's hoping you'll enjoy the game
08-01-2013, 06:54 AM
It's up! Please grab it now and use the thread in Android Games sub forum for further feedbacks/comment

Use this thread for the official KungFu Quest: The Jade Tower Android game posts : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...wpost&t=198826

Thanks and enjoy!

Last edited by iplayallday; 08-01-2013 at 07:00 AM.