Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-23-2009, 07:05 AM

Oh and! We've finally got the forums up and running on our own site aswell so PLEASE. Please -

If you have bug reports, suggestions or general whinings why the game doesn't have kitchen sink in it aswell for the price, please register and post them there as there we are SURE to catch them. Here not that so

Ofcourse, all other chatting regarding our games is more than welcome so please drop by, I think we lost some 4 years of our lives with Mindfield fighting with the phpBB to make it do our bidding

>> www.cowboyrodeo.net/pinballdreaming/

Thank you!

,,juuso // cowboy rodeo
Old 07-24-2009, 09:08 AM

And now we've got mostly everything online, including the precious VIP section for all you buyers out there, go and grab some very fine remixes from Olof Gustafsson himself!

www.cowboyrodeo.net/pinballdreaming/

,,juuso // rodeo
Old 07-24-2009, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekk View Post
And now we've got mostly everything online, including the precious VIP section for all you buyers out there, go and grab some very fine remixes from Olof Gustafsson himself!

www.cowboyrodeo.net/pinballdreaming/

,,juuso // rodeo
Much appreciated, downloading now. You may want to make sure that the password form will accept any capitalization, as entering it as all capitals doesn't work.
Old 07-24-2009, 05:37 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marconelly View Post
Much appreciated, downloading now. You may want to make sure that the password form will accept any capitalization, as entering it as all capitals doesn't work.
Yeah, that's a limitation of WordPress. I'll see if I can install a better protected page manager that optionally ignores case, just to smooth things out. We're also going to prettify the site a bit over the next while. The important bits are up, and that's what counts. The rest is tweaking.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:43 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Pinball Fantasies 1.1 is now in the app store.

Don't forget to update
Old 07-27-2009, 08:22 PM

It's up and running on my 3GS too. The hardcore mode is bee's knees and it's running at full speed, no frame skips ever. Perfection

I'm happy to report that on Ipod Touch 1G, this are just about the same, so it means it will be like that on Iphone 3G as well! In hardcore mode, portrait orentation, the game is 99.5% of time rock solid 60FPS, and there's just an odd, almost imperceptible frame skip every once in a while. You guys did a Fantastic job with this 1.1 update!
Old 07-27-2009, 09:08 PM
The Bearded One
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Sweet, great job on such a quick update to address some users issues. I got the update, and am probably in the minority, but I much prefer the original speed as opposed to the hardcore. Really great you added the option though, it's nice to keep everybody happy This has been my most satisfying recent purchase, thanks for such a great game.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:54 PM

Nah, you're not in the minority. I prefer the slower speed too. (alway did.) I like to aim my shots as well as I can, rather than just fighting to react fast enough just to flip it. (I'm old.. when I was a lad, we didn't have no iPhone ..walked barefoot to school in the snow ..blah blah.) ..The bounces out of the kickback are much closer to how they behaved in the original on the slower speed too.

It's a very cool release. Can't wait for the Dreams update to hit the store too. (It has the same options.)
Old 07-28-2009, 03:31 AM
The Bearded One
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Ah ok, cool. Glad I'm not the only one. Yeah I like being patient and just waiting for the ball to get right where I want it on the flipper. The faster speed makes that near impossible for me, and I seem to have far more cheap drain outs too. If I want to play pinball on crack, thats what Monster Pinball is for.

Dreams update will be sweet. My favorite thing right now is jumping back and forth between Dreams and Fantasies. But they do feel a little different from each other, it can kinda throw me off for a bit when I switch. Once Illusions is in the mix, and I can jump around to all 3... well that shall be a fine day indeed.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:44 AM

I certainly prefer the default speed in Fantasies. Though I barely used the 'classic' speed in Dreams, which seems much slower and floatier for some reason, the speed of Fantasies seems exactly right to me. But it's nice to have the option for those who like it faster.

Fantasies didn't have much of a problem running on my 1G Touch as it was but I'm still just loving this game. There is so much to figure out on each table, even for someone who played it back in the day, and it just keeps on giving.