Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-28-2009, 05:59 AM
The Bearded One
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefJerky View Post
... There is so much to figure out on each table, even for someone who played it back in the day, and it just keeps on giving.
Exactly! The more I play, the more I fall in love with it. It's like the game itself enjoys how much I enjoy playing it.
Old 07-28-2009, 07:13 AM

1.1 OWNZ!!!!!

Hard Core Mode finally made this awesome game playable

Many thanks for your great work guys!

Keep it up!
Old 07-28-2009, 07:31 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

It is inexplicable to me how this great game does not save your progress in the event of a call. I was in the middle of a pretty good game when the phone rang. Game over. Very frustrating.
Old 07-28-2009, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOARDUMB View Post
Exactly! The more I play, the more I fall in love with it. It's like the game itself enjoys how much I enjoy playing it.
That's EXACTLY what I thought today in the subway, when, once again, playing Fantasies. I started to play a "new" table - Speed Devils, and the game is so rewarding! You spent time and you feel becoming better, getting the skills, knowing the table.

I think I should stop playing little minigames like Racer, DrawRace or My Brute and just go to the bigger games .
Old 07-28-2009, 08:08 AM

Both Dreams and Fantasies are my fav games in App Store while well over 75% of my Touch gaming time goes on it

Awesomeness and must buy!

Simple as that...

Looking forward to Rodeos 3rd title!
Old 07-28-2009, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iago View Post
It is inexplicable to me how this great game does not save your progress in the event of a call. I was in the middle of a pretty good game when the phone rang. Game over. Very frustrating.
As much as I adore the game, I have to agree with this. And I don't even have to deal with phone calls - I'm on a Touch. But the inability to save progress is certainly a problem and I'm surprised somewhere along the line, with both Dreams and Fantasies, it wasn't added.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:59 AM

I just played a bit Fantasies in DOSBox. Seems that the PC PAL version of Pinball Fantasies runs in hardcore mode, but hardcode mode is more playable on a big screen. Strange .

I also noticed a problem running in landscape mode. The left "black side" seems to be unresponsive, so I sometimes loose because the left flipper arm does not move. I tried to tap und touch and do things on the left side in other apps the they are recognized without problems, so it is not a hardware problem. It does only occur in Pinball Fantasies. Looks like the first 0,5cm of the left side to nothing and the top 2cm. Any others with this problem?
Old 07-28-2009, 11:38 AM

They have brought that up and seem to think it's an issue with the screen more than the game. Apparently if the game is flipped the other way, you'll have the same problem on the other side - which is the same part of the screen. Not sure how that works if there is no difference in other apps though.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
I just played a bit Fantasies in DOSBox. Seems that the PC PAL version of Pinball Fantasies runs in hardcore mode, but hardcode mode is more playable on a big screen. Strange .

I also noticed a problem running in landscape mode. The left "black side" seems to be unresponsive, so I sometimes loose because the left flipper arm does not move. I tried to tap und touch and do things on the left side in other apps the they are recognized without problems, so it is not a hardware problem. It does only occur in Pinball Fantasies. Looks like the first 0,5cm of the left side to nothing and the top 2cm. Any others with this problem?
This happens on my iPhone 3G as well - however only when the upper part of the iPhone screen is on the left. If you flip the device, the same happens on the right -> hardware problem on the upper screen for some reason. And it doesn't happen on any of our other devices.

,,juuso // rodeo
Old 07-28-2009, 12:57 PM

a really pro update this, hardcore mode is very satisfying indeed tho i dodnt mind the slower speed either!

i was wondering about highscores n things, then realised, on the grand scheme of things, my ability at this game is so dire id be lucky to make top 100 anyways lol .. be nice to see online scores tho. would add very much to this games addictiveness

shouyld keep me going now until illusions.