Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-26-2012, 11:07 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nice!
Old 07-26-2012, 11:22 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Excellent! Must buy when it hits the appstore for me..
Old 07-26-2012, 04:25 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekk View Post
But finally it's here, Pinball Fantasies HD got "ready for sale" from Apple and as soon as I'm done uploading some screenshots I will put it to sale later today

,,juuso // cowboy rodeo
Yes! I will finally be able to update my sig!
Old 07-27-2012, 05:59 PM

Bit of a tease saying it was coming out yesterday. Ha. Been checking the App Store regularly.
Old 07-27-2012, 07:15 PM

And the HD version is out. Tried it on iPhone 4s and iPad 3, runs brilliantly.
Old 07-28-2012, 03:24 AM

Bought this and, yes, it runs really well and plays just as good as the original. Like Dreams HD before it, it's a smooth translation of the game. But I think it has lost a lot of the visual charm. The colours are dull, the lighting dark and much of the texturing on things like ramps is very plain - made all the more apparent when coming from the newly polished and brightened pixel versions released earlier. I don't think the look quite represents these great tables quite as well as it should and fear many would give it a miss based on looks alone.
Old 07-30-2012, 08:46 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Send a message via Skype™ to your personal robot

Love it so far. But the angle could be a bit better to give the table its 3D look. It's better in Dreams HD. Otherwise... yay... memories, ver. 2.0
Old 07-31-2012, 05:35 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Default Trouble with tha status lamps

Hello@all,

I`m new here and want to give nice greets to all of you.

In fact, PF HD is a nice rework of the original. I don`t have a problem with the darker look of the tables. In my imagination, these are the origianl tables, that were brighter and newer in 1992, but now, 20 years later, are older, darker and more used. So I`d like to think these are the exact same tables.

One question: I installed, deleted, reinstalled the game a lot of times, but the lights on the tables work not correctly. On Partyland the PARTY letters and ducks work, but Puke and Mad doesn`t for example. On Billion Dollar Gameshow, the only lamps that works are the $$ signes next to the upper paddle and the green spinwheel if activated. Signs like TV, Car, House, LoopMill, Skill etc. don`t work at all. On Stones and Bones the ghosts are not working, if activated, the Tower lamp works, but it doesn`t show what price is lit and the kickback lamp is always on. And on Speed devils there appears to happen nothing, if PIT is activated, and the gears lamps aren`t working too.

Does anybody have the same problems with the game?

Aside of that, it is really well made and fun to play.

Best regards from Germany

Markus
Old 07-31-2012, 07:46 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orsetti View Post
One question: I installed, deleted, reinstalled the game a lot of times, but the lights on the tables work not correctly. On Partyland the PARTY letters and ducks work, but Puke and Mad doesn`t for example. On Billion Dollar Gameshow, the only lamps that works are the $$ signes next to the upper paddle and the green spinwheel if activated. Signs like TV, Car, House, LoopMill, Skill etc. don`t work at all. On Stones and Bones the ghosts are not working, if activated, the Tower lamp works, but it doesn`t show what price is lit and the kickback lamp is always on. And on Speed devils there appears to happen nothing, if PIT is activated, and the gears lamps aren`t working too.

Does anybody have the same problems with the game?

Markus
I haven't noticed or payed attention to most of what you mention, but I clearly have the same problem on One Billion Dollar. Nothing ever lits on the center of the table.
Old 07-31-2012, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevagrant View Post
I haven't noticed or payed attention to most of what you mention, but I clearly have the same problem on One Billion Dollar. Nothing ever lits on the center of the table.
Hi there, we have to look into this, has something dramatic happened in the last builds we did (it's always something like this!).

,,juuso // rodeo