★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Online Multiplayer Games....

12-08-2008, 07:56 PM
Online Multiplayer Games....

This is so dumb. Doesn't anyone just want to play the damn games anymore?

I like to play the games by myself, or occasionally enjoy one with my wife, and i guess i just don't get it. It's probobly because i'm out of my teens and actually have a life (sort of), but i seriously don't get it.

Just me, though. I'll get over it. Always do. Don't need any h8ters writing back, just needed to get that out. Sorry.
12-08-2008, 08:00 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Wait, I don't understand what you're saying... Are you talking about MMORPG's? Or online iPhone games?

Are you saying you're against them or you like them?

Sorry, I just don't understand what you're saying

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge

12-08-2008, 08:01 PM
^^ Wilson takes many shapes...
I don't need the online multiplayer, but sometimes it is fun though it changes the gamestyle a little

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGill View Post
This is so dumb. Doesn't anyone just want to play the damn games anymore?

I like to play the games by myself, or occasionally enjoy one with my wife, and i guess i just don't get it. It's probobly because i'm out of my teens and actually have a life (sort of), but i seriously don't get it.

Just me, though. I'll get over it. Always do. Don't need any h8ters writing back, just needed to get that out. Sorry.
I'm not following you... which specific games are you talking about? The great thing about TA is that there aren't any 'h8ters' here, so i'm sure your comment will be well received!

I like Galcon every once and a while, but I haven't found any other compelling multiplayer games.. it would be great to have a birds-eye-view capture the flag game, with graphics similar to ZA! but that's just something i've come up with in my mind...

Can you elaborate so I can join in?

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
12-08-2008, 08:06 PM
Bring on the multi-player games. It's more fun.

Let's do a BOMBERMAN multi-player for the iPhone.

Another great App is "Chess with Friends". It's kinda like Postage-Chess or referred to as Correspondence Chess.

AHAHHA.
12-08-2008, 08:09 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wegmans View Post
I'm not following you... which specific games are you talking about? The great thing about TA is that there aren't any 'h8ters' here, so i'm sure your comment will be well received!

I like Galcon every once and a while, but I haven't found any other compelling multiplayer games.. it would be great to have a birds-eye-view capture the flag game, with graphics similar to ZA! but that's just something i've come up with in my mind...

Can you elaborate so I can join in?
Don't want to burst your bubble, but unfortunately we do have a few "haters" around here. They are mostly Junior Members that jump in and cause trouble. There are a few more experienced examples however. This site needs to be invitation only, like Gizmodo.
12-08-2008, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewstermax View Post
Don't want to burst your bubble, but unfortunately we do have a few "haters" around here. They are mostly Junior Members that jump in and cause trouble. There are a few more experienced examples however. This site needs to be invitation only, like Gizmodo.
that just does not sound profitable at all
how is Arn suppose to pay his College Loans? med school aint cheap
12-08-2008, 08:43 PM
Ironically, brewstermax is the one who causes the most trouble around here. He single-handedly got two members banned...
12-08-2008, 08:45 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by mek View Post
that just does not sound profitable at all
how is Arn suppose to pay his College Loans? med school aint cheap
Not too restrictive, maybe only let so many new members each month or give each of the current members so many invites.